World Class MG Roadster Turbo Charged Ready To Race or Play Super Fast Very Rare
Price: US $19,500.00 Item location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Make: MG
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 5375
- VIN: GHM5UC270153 G
- Color: Silver
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 MG Other RoadsterCALL KEITH AT 954-448-3659 FOR ONE LOW BUY IT NOW PRICE OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 954-448-3659 Northshoreautos in Sunny Fort Lauderdale is proud to offer thismodified 1972MGBRoadster to all of our eBay friends in this exciting live auction. This MG has been professionally engineered and built to create a very unique very capable very fun-to-drive roadster.Its inexcellent shape inside and out and it runs and drives better than when it was new. This is a top-quality build from an original 1972 MGB using the originalbody. It is designed and built to a high standard with great attention to detail using quality components.
First and foremost is the motor. This car has a Nissan CA18DAT 1.8 liter with a Garrett T25G Turbocharger. Power is rated at 200 hp and that's more than enough for this MGB - this car is FAST. It has a 5 speed manual engine management and tuning hardware upgraded suspension upgraded brakes and the list goes on and on (see the entire run-down below)
Other enhancements include the dash from a 1977 MG Mazda Miata seats and side mirrors MGC bulged hood custom bumper with ST valance and early-stylegrill a Sony Stereo with CD changer and Pioneer speakers with a Kenwood subwoofer and more. The windshield and top are new and new chrome side molding and visors come with the car.
This is a AMAZING MGB that combines classic British style with high-performance components. It has been upgraded in just about every way possible. Here's a complete list of the work that has been done:
* Colorado car with minimal rust.
* Front bumper replace with ST valance and early style grill.
* All factory body seams have been ground welded and smoothed.
* MazdaMiataside mirrors.
* New windshield.
* All side markers and rear emblems shaved.
* New SS side trim installed.
* New cloth top w/ zip out rear window.
* NissanCA18DETengine and transmission.
*SDSEM4-Fstandalone engine management.
*FMICfrom a Dodge SRT-4 Neon.
* Blitz SSBOV.
* Custom I/C piping and intake with K&N filter.
* ARP head studs and new factory head gasket installed2kmi ago.
* Custom built 3" exhaust withFlowmasterturbo muffler.
* ACT 4 puck sprung clutch.
* Short throw shifter.
*Walbro255lphfuel pump withz32fuel filter.
* Battery relocated to the trunk.
* Customtigwelded aluminum fuel tank.
* Custom rear sump high capacity oil pan.
* Remote oil filter and oil cooler.
* Custom Rod Works rear coil over IRS.
* NissanR200Ldifferential with custom axles.
* All bushing replaced with energy suspension bushings.
* Front lowering springs.
* Upgraded front shock absorbers.
* Custom Rod Works rear coil over IRS
* Tires areBFGKDW2 205/55/15
*Wilwood4 piston front brake kit.
* 1977 dash with custom insert with 8autometergauges.
* MazdaMiataseats with upgraded headrest speakers.
* Sony head unit w/ 6discmp3 changer.
* Kenwood powered sub.
* Pioneer speakers in factory locations.
* New carpet set.
* New wiring harness throughout.
This is truly a one of a kind car.It has never been raced but was built to be a fun exciting street car. It was built to be DRIVEN! It cruises nicely at 75 mph and will get around30mpgdoing so! It is super quick and a blast to drive!
You can see (and hear) the car in a couple of short YouTubevideos. Click here....and here to see them. Please look at all of the many gallery photos included and feel free to email or call us with any questions you may have. We are offering this very specialMGBRoadster at a very fair price so feel free to use the low Buy it Now Option before someone else does. Please check out all of our 100% Positive Feedback and our othereBayauctions. We are very proud of the way we do business and you will be too. North Shore Autos is located only 3 miles from the Fort Lauderdale Airport and only 2 miles from the World Famous Fort Lauderdale Beach. Fly down have some fun in the sun and drive thisClassic British Coupehome. You Deserve It! Thank you for looking at our auction and Good Luck from the entire staff here at North Shore Autos. Call Keith at 954 448 3659
to Buy It Now!
This is your chance to Own One of the Fastest MG's on the Planet.