1949 Mercury Coupe Custom Hard Top 3600 Miles Mint Condition Full Restoration
Price: US $22,100.00 Item location: Green Lake, Wisconsin, United States
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 3,611
- Color: Cayman Green Pearl
- Engine size: 327 Chevy Bored & Honed w/ 350 Turbo Auto
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige & Teal
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Mercury Coupe1949 Mercury Coupe Full Custom Hard Top
- Mileage: 3611
- Color: Cayman Green Pearl Metallic with 2-tone striping
- Condition: Near mint - Less than 3600 miles put on since restoration was completed
- All power entry & interior
- 17" Billet Wheels
- "327" Chevy Bored and Honed with 350 Turbo Auto.
- Custom Cloth Interior
This car has all the upgrades! Custom DeSoto Grille with Louvered Lit Back Plate, Hard Top - No post - Shaved Gutters, 3 piece custom rear window, 4 power side windows with remote, electric louvered hood, 2 tone custom cloth interior, steering wheel, Blaupunkt Stereo Plus many more! Additional photos available upon request.
Never entered in a national show. Won 1st place & best engineered at Chicago McCormick Place before restoration was complete. Includes pictures, brochures, posters & trophies