1962 Mercedes Benz 190SL Ownership History Since New Complete Restoration
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 190-Series
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 65109
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.9 Liter 4 Cylinder
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Leather seats, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Mercedes-Benz 190-Series ConvertibleStunning Color Combination w/ Known Ownership History & #'s Matching Drivetrain!
This 1962 Mercedes Benz 190 SL Convertible has a 1.9 Liter SOHC Inline 4 Cylinder (Numbers Matching) Dual Solex Side Draft Carburetors 4 Speed Manual Transmission Purchased New by the Previous Owner's Father Traded in the 70's to a Neighbor for a Cadillac Purchased Back by the Son of the Late Father in 1984 Correct Light Blue Exterior Correct Colored Red Interior Correct Beige Canvas Top Numbers Matching Engine w/ 65109 Kilometers Expertly Restored Tinted Sun Visors Becker AM/FM Radio Highly Detailed Engine Bay & Undercarriage Body Colored Steel Wheels w/ Correct Hubcaps & Trim Rings 6.50-13 Coker Classic Wide White Tires Original Windshield Comes w/ Car w/ 1962 Registration But Does Have Bullet Hole Through It. Please Ask for the Story! Original Build Sheet Original Owners Manual & Mercedes Sales Brochures Included Stunning Color Combination w/ Known Ownership History & Numbers Matching Drivetrain!
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do and it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget while adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars our sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee because classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer in all fairness is our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos drive-off videos scanned copies of original titles trim codes build sheets etc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates simply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.$15000 = $247.89 $20000 = $330.51 $25000 = $413.14 $30000 = $495.77 $35000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1 2 3…
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!
Dealer Accelerate. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more.