1973 Mercedes Benz 300SEL 4.5L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4.5L
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 13,851
- VIN: 10905712002534
- Color: Dark Green
- Engine size: 4.5L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Cognac
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series
1973 Mercedes Benz 300SEL 4.5L Engine
This is Northern California car since brand new. 3 owners started with first owner in South San Francisco and sold in late 70’s to the second owner in Monterey where I purchased the car 4 years ago.
-Car has been through a major restoration. Exterior has stripped down to the bare metal and repainted with original color.
-Engine, airbag suspension system, air values, breaks and many more of the engine components has been repaired or replaced.
-Special Mercedes stainless steel exhuast system which has much longer life than original Mercedes exhuast.
-Interior of the car has been restored including headliner, carpets, seats and refinished all the original dash and wood trims.
- I installed a Nardi Mercedes steering wheel on this car since I think make the car look cool but still have the original steering wheel for the car.
- Original Becker radio has been restored and is working. I also installed CD player with Bluetooth for the phone and Herschmann Mercedes antenna.
I have a lot of service record documentation on the car over the years that showed where car was serviced and restoration records last few years
I have seen lot of Mercedes but this car is “one of the kind”. Car is almost concourse condition, runs and drive great.
Car is available for local viewing. There is no warranty on this car and sold “As Is” condition.
More Photos of the Car:
I can be reach at (415) 999-2081 if you have any question.