1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Touring Coupe 2-Door Montego Blue 1.3L Twin Turbo
Price: US $14,500.00 Item location: San Clemente, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: Touring
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 129,875
- VIN: JM1FD3336R0300547
- Color: Montego Blue
- Engine size: 1.3L 1308CC R2 GAS Turbocharged
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mazda RX-7 TouringThis is a 2 owner 1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Touring Coupe.
- Bought from original owner 2+ years ago- Pink slip in hand- California smog certificate last week- Mileage 129, xxx- No major modifications, only reliability upgrades- Recently serviced by Neptune Speed in Huntington Beach, one of the best rotary shops in CA.- Fresh OEM Montego Blue Paint- Genuine BBS wheels (driver side front has some curb rash)- Koni Yellow Coilovers- Engine rebuilt about 25k miles ago by previous owner- Dual-Core radiator installed- Newer tires, brake pads and rotors- New Spark plugs, oil, transmission oil, differential fluid- Installed downpipe for better heat management- New Bonez catalytic converter- Replaced all vacuum lines- Drivers seat shows some wear- Replaced worn pillow ball joints- New Autometer boost gauge- Bose Soundwave system- AC compressor bypassed for better power response (Southern CA, don't need it)- Manual Transmission- Great compression numbers (Tested last week)- Never tracked or raced
The original owner was a designer at Ford and used this specific car to help inspire and take measurements while designing the previous generation Ford GT. This car gets lots of attention and is a joy to drive. Plenty of power and handles like a true sports car! Car is located in San Clemente, CA.