1989 Lancia Delta Integrale Group A Rally Car
- Make: Lancia
- Model: Delta Integrale
- Trim: Group A Rally Car
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: VX1BA1211HK374362
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Lancia Delta Integrale Group A Rally CarHelping my buddy in the UK sell his Rally Car. Thought there might be some interest over here in the US. I've shipped cars over before so can walk you through all that from experience.
eBay won't take the actual VIN which is ZLA831AB000766418. The one in the advertisement is for a different car.
Details about the car -
1989 Lancia HF Intergrale Rally
Believed to be the last currently rallying Intergrale in the UK. Very well known car, ex Rodney Bennet and a regular competitor on the Scottish Rally Championship. In addition, the car is on the cover of the acclaimed book â€œLancia Integrale - The Complete Storyâ€ authored by Peter Collins.
Total rebuild in 2009 by Bitz Motorsports who have professionally maintained the car to the highest standards. Profile suspension, Bacci Romano 6 speed sequential gearbox, GEMS EM40 ECU and GEMS displays. 300BHP. Extensive spares pack for gravel and tarmac events, (list available on request).
An opportunity to acquire a special and iconic Intergrale, proven and developed over many years by an experienced team of engineers and is 100 percent ready to compete!
The car was bought from Walkers of Northallerton (from Steve Smith, a well-known Integrale rallier) and was originally owned by Rodney Bennett who imported the car and rallied her for many years prior to my purchase. As you will see from the photo in the advert, the car featured on the cover of the book â€œLanciaIntegrale â€“ the complete storyâ€. After competing for a few years in the Scottish Championship, I had the car re-shelled and re-built with the original plate numbers, by Bitz Motorsport in Nairn. The re-build cost in the region of Â£125,000 to a very high standard, to make the car as competitive as possible while retaining the Group A classification. The complete re-build can be viewed on:
The car still resides at Bitz and has an extensive spares package â€“ spares for these cars are fast becoming unobtainable.
The spares package would comprise:
- approximately 12 wheels with a variety of tyres including snow, cut slicks and gravel tyres
- 2 rear differentials
- 1 spare reinforced standard gearbox
- 2 additional standard gearboxes
- 2 cylinder heads with camshafts, etc
- 2 engine blocks and sumps
- 2 starter motors
- 1 box of gearbox parts
- 2 turbos (one brand new rebuilt with FIA restrictor)
- 1 heater box
- 1 complete standard interior (seats, door panels, trim, etc) 1 standard dashboard
- 1 standard fuel tank
- 1 set of lights
- 1 standard bonnet ( the one fitted to the car is carbon fibre) 1 standard radiator
- 1 set of drive shafts, hubs, etc
- 1 standard windscreen
- 4 custom windscreens with integral heater elements
- one original body shell ( heavily rallied)
- plus numerous minor spares
For more information, contact me or Bitz at www.bitzmotorsport.com. I can connect you with the owner if you wish.