1993 Hummer H1 - Duramax Conversion
Price: - Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Hummer
- Model: H1
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 33,646
- VIN: 137XE8439PE136727
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Duramax LB7
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Hummer H1This is an amazing vehicle, and has been built to a very high standard. But with just ~500 miles a year, she deserves a better home!
Truck was in storage for its first 11 years, and was sold in 2004 with 2000 miles. All documentation included. Since 2004, it's been significantly upgraded.
- Duramax LB7 & Allison 1000 Conversion
- Dash mount electronic transfer case selector 2Hi, 4Hi, 4Lo
- Front and Rear Auburn E-lockers
- 12K half shafts, front and rear
- Autometer gauges
- Dash RAM mount and dual USB outlets
- Alpine CD Stereo. Flush Amp/Subwoofer box, dual 12"
- 110V power inverter with spooled extension cord
- Dual batteries
- Complete custom black interior with full dynomat (including doors) and suede headliners
- Functional, Cold AC
- 2" body lift
- 40x15.5-20 Nitto Mud Grapplers, full size spare
- 20" KMC XD wheels
- Custom CTIS system with pressure gauges and shutoffs at each wheel
- Auxiliary air spool/tank
- 12,000 pound Mile Marker winch with remote
- LED light bars on all sides
- Brush guard, roof rack, rear tire&fuel carrier with dual NATO style cans and spout
- Front and rear (full length) skid cages, including both differentials
- Rock sliders with step
- Custom heavy duty full-extension drawer system in bed, with interior access panel for recovery gear
- Factory scissor jack
- Full documentation and service manuals, including documentation of previous sales/owners.
**Shown in pictures but not Included: Tools/equipment, axe, rifle**
- Rear seats removed for gear storage, however seat brackets, seatbelt hardware, and floormats are included for easy seat replacement.
This truck is in excellent condition, but was purpose built for backcountry travel. There is light pin-striping on the sides of the vehicle.
Please contact with any questions, additional photosavailable.