1988 GMC JIMMY SIERRA CLASSIC 4x4
- Make: GMC
- Model: Jimmy
- Type: suv
- Trim: jimmy blazer
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 71113
- VIN: 1gkev18kxjf504545
- Color: red
- Engine size: 350 v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19880000 GMC Jimmy jimmy blazer
~ No Reserve Auction ~
For your consideration, a "one owner" 1988 GMC Sierra Classic Jimmy, offered in this "no-reserve auction".
This 1988 GMC Sierra Classic has a great running, original 350 engine that runs absolutely great, having only 71,113 miles on it. The 350 transmission was rebuilt, approx. 3,000 miles ago (no receipt). The transmission shifts flawlessly, as does the four wheel drive! The GMC are well known for being a little classier than the Chevy Blazer. The fact it's a Sierra Classic makes this even more desirable, as it has the upgrades (factory air conditioning, plush cloth seats, every factory option availableetc.).
The highly desired red/white paint is all originalNo Rust.You can see in some of the pics that the red is beginning to fade in some areas. OriginalpaintThe tailgate was touched up. The white all appears to be very good. I can't find any rust on the body and there's only very minor surface rust on the undercarriage. In fact, the undercarriage is very, very impressive for a vehicle of this age. The interior is very clean. The dash has the typical cracking and can easily be recovered.The seats and carpets are complete, having no rips, tears, or stains, absolutely beautiful. It comes with an aftermarket stereo, with cassette, something straight out of the '80's....!!! The A/C blows cold and the heater is nice and hot. There is some play in the front end. All of the electrical works fine. The window motors are a little slow, the door locks also. The rocker panels are solid and under carriage is exceptionally clean.
As the pics show, this truly is one unmolested Jimmy...... no hacking, or modifications, other than the upgraded stereo. Never wrecked. The windshield is cracked. The engine bay is nice and clean, so clean you could eat off of it. All belts and hoses appear to be fine, all of the fluids as well. No fluids leaking underneath.The tires are fair and should be replaced in time to come. One tire is mismatched. The spare and jack are there, clean and original. The removable top appears perfect and has NEVER been removed. This is an easy and inexpensive Jimmy to restore. BID WITH CONFIDENCE AND BID TO WIN.
Serious bidders please call me with any questions, doubts, or concerns you may have. Winning bidder please contact me upon completion of auction. Shipping is the responsibility of the winning bidder. Seller reserves the right to end this auction at any time. Method of payment will be through PayPal (preferred), but I'll also accept Cashier's, or cash in person. Payment due within 24 hrs of close of auction. This is one honest GMC and I welcome all inspections and test drives at any time, so please call and schedule. Additionally, I reserve right to end this listing at anytime. If you wish to make me a cash offer on this Jimmy, don't hesitate to call and let's talk.
- NOTE: I have over 100 more pictures which I'll be adding tomorrow. This truly is a rare find for a Jimmy to have such few miles, almost perfect interior, and near mint engine compartment.....!!!
- If you'd like a video of this fine Jimmy, please call with an email address. I'll gladly do a cold start and a walk around, inside and out, for active bidders only.
- Overseas Buyers: If you're overseas and are interested in this rare Jimmy, please call me and I'll assist you with answering some of your shipping questions. I have assisted other buyers in the past and hope to serve you as well. I only sell some the cleanest, lowest mileage vehicles on eBay. For your reference, our nearest shipping port will be Seattle Washington. Consider having the windshield replaced in the U.S prior to shipping, to keep your costs to a minimum. I can assist with that also. My honest sales reputation is extremely important to me and I value my positive feedback, so please, please, please....... call with any questions. (509) 218-7953