1966 Ford Mustang A-Code Coupe 289
Price: US $23,995.00 Item location: Seminole, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 85000
- VIN: 6r07a121529
- Color: White
- Engine size: 289 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford MustangFor Sale is a 1966 Ford Mustang A-Code coupe with a 289 V8 and C4 automatic transmission, power brakes, power steering. Very Good Condition. Original Air Conditioning. No Rust.
The car was painted prior to our purchase 5 years ago and has been garage kept. The paint looks great and the chrome on bumpers is excellent.
We've invested a lot into this car to make it a good, safe cruising car.Here are the New parts and upgrades we've done in the past 5 years-
- SSBC 4-piston front disc brakes, SSBC dual bowl master cylinder (power brakes)
- US Radiator (USA made)- aluminum radiator with matching fan shroud and electric SPAL fan, new water pump, all water hoses replaced within the last 3 years.
- Edelbrock 4-barrel 600cfmcarburetor
- Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold
- Dougâ€™s Ceramic Coated Headers
- Flowmaster American Thunder full exhaust with Flowmaster 40 mufflers
- New KYB Gas-a-just shocks
- New front and rear springs, new bushings, etc
- New front sway bar
- New TCP motor mounts
- American Racing wheels and BFG Radial tires - less than 1000 miles. I still have the wheels and tires that were on the car when we bought it, that are also in good condition and will include them in the sale if wanted.
- Rebuilt rear axle (Ford 8") - New bearings, fluid, upgraded to 3.55:1 gear, replaced rear drum shoes and adjusted rear drums.
- Full Steering overhaul - Rebuilt steering pump, replaced lines, tightened steering box, replaced ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, etc
- Transmission lines replaced, new gasket on transmission pan
- Pertronix ignition coil, new wires, new plugs, distributor cap, etc.
- New starter, starter solenoid, and ignition switch