1960 Ford Thunderbird West Coast Survivor Barn find Solid original Patina car
Price: - Item location: Oakland, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 56897
- VIN: 9252863605
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 352
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Ford Thunderbird1960 Ford ThunderbirdSolid Patina Survivor
~California Barn find~Out of a 300 Car collection~Has been in storage for the last 32 years~Original dual matching black plates issued with the car 53 years ago~California time capsule; you or I cannot duplicate this carthey are only original once
When it comes to vintage automobiles, California and the West Coast of the United States have always been the most desirable the world over for many reasons; the mild climate and the fact that many automotive trends started in California. The automobile is the perfect technological symbol of American culture, a tangible expression of our quest to level space, time, and class and a reflection of our relentless mobility, social and otherwise. You see automobiles advertised the world over described as California cars because at some point they were in California or drove through California. A true California car is one that was sold new in California and titled in California, one that has the original plates that are on that title is a true California car.We are liquidating a collection of 300 actual California cars. This is a collection that took 70 years to comprise. Most have the original paint and original California licence plates issued to them when they were new.
Up for a NO RESERVE auction is a 1960 Ford Thunderbird Patina barn find, this is a very solid original West coastsurvivor that was sold new in Oregon nearly 60 years ago, it was part of a multiple car purchase several years ago with the idea of a future restoration but as with many good intentions this neverhappenand the car was parked for years. It is a complete car but not running and is missing acarburetor. This is a rare power window option T-Bird. This is a unique opportunity to buy a real West Coast survivor that could be the perfect starting point for your next custom . Complete non running car being sold this week with an opening bid $100
NO RESERVE THIS ITEM WILL SELL TO THE FINAL BIDDER!This listing includes well over 100 detailed photos and the vehicle has been described as descriptive as possible. If there is anything that is unclear or additional information is is need please don't hesitate to ask. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thanks and Good Luck
TERMS OF SALE
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion or end the auction early if necessary
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- Your bid constitutes a legally binding contact to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- If you place a bid before the last 12 hour period of the auction, you may retract that bid before the last 12 hour period but only for exception circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 2 hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12 hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.
- INSPECTION: I have done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. I welcome a buyers inspections. If you plan to have a buyer's inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees, if any, are buyers responsibility.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE BY SELLER: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representationsor warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- TITLE INFORMATION: If payment is made by cashier's or personal check we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility. I will make vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
- Licensed carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location. Any claimsor other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with seller.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated time of arrive to be sure.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with seller through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicles or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bidon vehicle, successful bidder (buyer) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to seller a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 via PayPal. Within 72 hours of bid closing, buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, or bank certified funds to seller.