1956 Thunderbird T Bird Restored Show Quality
Price: - Item location: Villas, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 28000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 312
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Auto trans
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Red/Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford ThunderbirdShow quality 1956 Thunderbird. Beautifully restored T-Bird. Rust free and ready to show. Paint is of show quality. Everything works. Ready to drive and show. This car is located in New Jersey. The following are just some of the cars attributes:
- Frame off restoration.
- Most everything has been restored, if not restored, then replaced.
- Original sheet metal.
- All original chrome excellent and show quality.
- Car comes with a AAG Auto Appraisal completed on August of 2017.
- No rust, dents, or issues.
- New Edelbrockcarburetor.
- New aluminum radiator.
- High performance fuel pump.
- Wire wheels and classic whitewall tires new.
- comes with two extra new tires.
- Cold AC
- New white convertible top
- Beautiful hard top.
- Continental kit.
- has three interchangeable wheels wells. Black, Red, and Stainless. They change very fast and easy.
- New car cover.
- Updated alternator.
- Electronic ignition.
- Removable matching center console.
- Stainless firewall.
- Chrome breather, PS cover, blower motor/housing, and oil filter cover.
- Comes with original Generator.
- Upgraded radio.
- Comes with original Radio.
- Custom etched stainless inner hood cover.
- Show winner.
We are selling this Bird for a friend and fellow car guy. He is an honest person and we have personally known him for 13 years. We also have looked at the car. It is very nice and a quality restoration. We prefer that you leave a $500. deposit on the car. Come and inspect it within 14 days and pay for the car and take possession. The owner will work with you for long distance buyers. If the car is not all we have billed it to be or we have left out an important negative aspect of the car, you can deny the sale and we will refund your deposit. There is no expressed warranty on the car but we welcome any inspections you want to do or send a reputable company to inspect the car. All transportation & shipping costs, and inspection costs are at the buyers expense.