1931 Ford Custom Truck
Price: - Item location: Santa Fe, Texas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Pick Up
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 1,000
- Color: Candy House of Colors Mix
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White Pearl
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Ford Model A
- 1931 Ford Custom Truck All Steel
- 3 Â½â€ Chop
- 60 Pontiac rear quarters
- 58 Chevy dual head-lights
- 120 Chrome door pulls grill and rear
- House of Colors paint matched Galaxy grey, Gold Metal jewels and Kandy Apple red highlighted with Tangerine.
- Legendary interior man Vernon McKean Button Tuck interior even under the dash.
- 327 SBC Edelbrock w/3 twoâ€™s, Ford 9â€ Coil overs custom frame and rails painted and polished to perfection.
- 1st place in class Showcase of Customs Long Beach California, 2nd overall
- Special invitation only SEMA Las Vegas
- Only one of six from cars around the world to be showcased at the Hot Rod Alliance Industry banquet 30th Anniversary
- Featured car Rodders Journal in Baltimore Maryland
A tremendous amount of time and money spent on this one of a kind custom street rod.
Good running and surprisingly smooth driving street rod recently set free from a historic Barnduminium.
Street rod, hot rod, show car, 1932, 1930, 1931, Model A, wide whites, streetrodding, streetrod,