1966 FORD MUSTANG, 351 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, 9" Detroit Locker, Disc Brakes
Price: US $29,000.00 Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 48,558
- VIN: 6F07T230211
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland CJ - Cobra Jet
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang1966 Ford Mustang 351CJ
- 1970 351 Cleveland 4V (same motor Ford used in the Pantera)
- Crane Roller rockers/ locks
- Hydraulic Lunati Vodoo Series Cam
- 4V closed chamber heads (machined for adjustable valve-train)
- B&A exhaust port plates
- 3" exhaust system
- MSD 6 AL CDI ignition & distributor
- Howe Aluminum Radiator
- Pete Jackson Gear Drive
- RCI Aluminum Fuel Cell
- Currie Enterprises Ford 9"
- Detroit Locker posi-differential
- 3.90 Richmond Gears
- Ford Toploader 4 speed (manual)
- McCleod pressure plate / disc
- Lakewood Scattershield & block protector
- Stainless front disc calipers/ disc brakes
- Direct Connection Brake proportioning
- Koni Gas Adjustable shocks
- 1" HD front sway bar.
- New High Ratio Steering Box
- GT350 Rear Suspension
The majority of the can-am work you see is steel, including all the work on the hood, doors, rockers & front fenders.
The rear wheel flares, and front air dam are fiberglass with steel reinforcement under the fiberglass.
This can-am setup has been on this car for over 25 years.
The Hood scoops and center induction scoop are completely functional.The left and right hood scoops (over the exhaust area) and center draft style scoop provide fantastic cooling... and are all steel. I have additional pics of metal work if you'd like to see them.
Recently installed a new headliner, and new carpet kit.
This car was painted several years ago, so it has a few minor paint blems, but overall the pictures show the condition clearly.
This vehicle is turn key, dependable and was done professionally from bare metal up.
The entire drive-trane has less than a thousand miles on it since complete rebuild.
I purchased this car from the original owner in the late 80's.I've owned this car for right at 30 years. If you have ANY questions - don't hesitate to contact me.
Message me your phone number and I'll call you back - make me an offer
Thanks for looking !Jason