1966 Ford Mustang Classic Car Blue Turquoise
Price: US $24,999.00 Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Dark Blue
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 65,000
- Color: Dark Blue
- Engine size: 289
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Pony Package Aqua/Cream
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang Dark BlueHey there Folks,
Here is a gem that is hard to come by. This classic was a project my grandson and I have been working on periodically for more than 10 years. We are very sad to let her go, but we would love to see her find a new home and owner that will treat her nicely. We have put a lot of love into this mustang and although you can find others out there, you will not be able to find a mustang of this caliber, in this condition, at this price. We are selling it because my grandson has moved to an area of Colorado where the snow conditions are not conducive for a classic. This has been a daily driver.
This is a 1966 C code 289 Mustang coupe
- stock 4bbl carburetor and manifold.
- 4 speed Ford top loader transmission.
- Transmission rebuilt with new syncro sleeves and bearings.
- Magna flow stainless steel dual exhaust system.
- Stainless Steel Brake Corp front disc brake conversion with power brake master cylinder and booster.
- Rear axle ratio is 3.50.
-Third member completely rebuilt with new ring/pinion gears, spider gears and all bearings.
- New axle bearings.
- New suspension bushings on A frame plus new rear leaf springs and front coil springs.
- New gas tank.
- New radiator.
- Engine rebuilt, bored .030, crank ground, new main/rod bearings, new timing chain and new exhaust seats, new intake/exhaust valves along with an rv (low end torque) cam by comp cams. Very smooth idle pertronix electronic ignition with pertronix coil.
- 65000 miles on engine.
- Completely rewired with reproduction correct wiring looms.
- This restoration was completed in 2008.
- Equipped with Low Jack security
- Car has original rally pack on steering column (tachometer and clock.)
- Car is painted night mist blue with all new aqua and white pony interior and matching headliner and carpet.
- Tires are Cooper 215/60r15. Like new. This is just the tip of what was done on this car.
- Have all receipts for all parts put on car.
If you would like to set up a time to come see the car, I would be happy to find a time that works best for you.
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!