1932 Ford Rat Rod Street Rod Chopped Model A Sled Pickup Truck
Price: US $19,500.00 Item location: Richland, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 1,111,111
- VIN: KY14128
- Engine size: 454 Big Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other Pickups1932 Ford Pickup Rat Rod
- 1932 Ford Cab chopped 4.5 inches
- 1x1 heavy wall square tubing floor braces
- Sheetmetal floor, transmission tunnel, and firewall.
- Cowl vent doesn't open as I don't have the hinges and handle for it.
- Couple rust spots in the top of the doors where water was most likely sitting at some time. Also has a few spots in the door jams. Will gladly send pictures, but aren't causing any problems.
- Bed has been cut down to 4 ft and a sheetmetal cover made.
- Custom 2x3 square tubing frame
- Front spring over straight axle with new posies spring setup for the big block
- Rearend is a 9 inch ford, new yukon gear posi, new 3.25 gears, all new drum brakes, new coilovers, andparallel 4-link suspension with a panhard bar.
- Rebuilt Chevrolet 454 big block
- New main bearings, rod bearings, piston rings
- Comp Cams valvetrain. New magnum roller tip rockers, magnum pushrods, big mutha thumpr hydraulic cam, double roller timing chain, valvesprings, retainers, and lifters.
- Weiand tunnel ram
- 2 600cfm edelbrock carburetors that have had a rebuild kit put in them
- New MSD probillet ready to run distributor
- New MSD coil
- New High volume waterpump
- New Performance Rod and Customs 32 Ford radiator with fan shroud and SPAL fan. The big block never gets hotter than 190 degrees.
- Gear Drive Speed and Custom tig welded lake style headers, turn outs, and baffles.
- Rebuilt th350 in Spring of 2016
- TCI shift kit
- Jegs 2300-2700 torque converter
- Old 16 inch steel wheels with black pinstripes
- New Firestone 6.00x16s up front and 7.00x16s on the rear from coker. maybe have 600 miles on them if that.
- 17 Gallon aluminum fuel cell
- Jegs stock style mechanical fuel pump
- NX fuel regulator
- New master cylinder
- New brake lines
- New battery
- Cowl steering with a ford ranger manual box. Cowl is braced for the steering box
- Cab and bed were completely sandblasted, used a water mixture to create the rust
Almost everything on this truck is of relatively new condition. I first finished the truck in august of 2015 and rebuilt the transmission and put new tires on it this year along with a new fuel system. I drove this 160 miles to and from Redneck rumble and wouldn't faze me to drive it anywhere. I'm 6'1" 290lb guy and it is a tight fit just for a comparison for people. I don't want to sell, but a recent injury is causing it to be sold as I cannot drive it anymore and would prefer someone else to be able to have the fun I did in it.
If there are any questions or pictures that people would like to see feel free to message me on here or call Justin at 812-686-7531. If you're close by and would like to come look at it, we can arrange something also.