1979 FORD TRUCK F100
Price: US $515.00 Item location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 79,577
- VIN: F10GPEJ1332
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Ford F-100
- SOLID SOUTHWEST NEW MEXICO V-8 SHORT BED TRUCK FAMILY OWNED
- 1979 FORD F-100
- SHORT BED
- Original unrestored 1979 Ford F100 Ranger in good condition. Truck has a 302 engine with 78,577 miles and a new FUEL PUMP AND FLUIDS .Engine runs great, and transmission shifts well.
- TRUCK CAME WITH POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES
- IT ALSO CAME WITH NO AIR CONDITIONING.
- Body is in good shape - body panels are straight and fit well. Doors function wonderfully and shut solid.
- There is a Great pinta finish
- Interior is complete and but needs driver side seat work. Seat looks good, rubber flooring.Dash pad has numerous cracks.
- Truck was built in March 1979 MADE IN THE USA.
- This truck is an excellent candidate for a customized truck that needs little body work.
- Please ask any questions for more information and if needed, more pictures.
- This is a 38 year old truck that has never been restored.It has very solid original sheet metal.
- Please contact me with any other questions or to make other arrangements.
- COOL TRUCK, FEELS SOLID