1970 Mustang w/ 4.6 SOHC!!
- Condition: New
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1970
- VIN: 00000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.6 SOHC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: none
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang
1970 Ford Mustang Fastback, fully rebuilt by Racers Edge Tuning and Full Throttle Fabrications. All-new interior, suspension, motor and more. Brand new Independent Front Suspension rack and pinion by Rod & Customs for better handling. Ford 4.6 Modular Motor SOHC, fully rebuilt with new P.I Heads, zero miles. The computer for the motor has been wiped clean of all smog and PAT sensors and runs off of a wiring harness from The Detail Zone. Recently painted straight black with sliver racing stripes.
My grandfather purchased the car in 1974 and was the second owner. The car has never been in any accidents and the paint and parts are in excellent condition. It is not easy for me to let it go but I'm trying to finish school and will not be able to finish the project.
If you're interested,pleasecontactme at 310-447-1689. I'm happy to provide more photos and answer any questions.
*Front bumper and valance are included but not pictured.
WHAT THE CAR NEEDS:
- Wiring harness to be installed
- New front brake lines
- Drive shaft
- Electric fan/hoses
- Minor engine parts
- 2000 Ford 4.6 w/new P.I Heads fully rebuilt, with 0 miles on it
- Independent Front Suspension by Rod & Custom Power Rack and Pinon, with upper and lower a-arm tubular sets, 11inch disc brakes, etc. . .
- Dakota Digital Gauges
- 9-inch rear axel, posi traction
- Lowering Leaf Springs
- Edelbrock shocks
- Fully reupholstered black interior
- Electric Fuel System by The Mustang Shop
- The Detail Zone wiring harness for the whole motor
- 17x9 American Thorq Thrust Rims
- Full sound system with 12inch Subwoofer, backed by a JL Audio 1000watt amp
- Original chrome trimming with some new pieces, new bumpers/light bezels
- Entire car has been wrapped in sound deadening mats by Eastwood to prevent unwanted noise from coming into the car
- Original glass, except for the driver side window
- The list goes on. . .(Receipts available for all parts)