1989 F150 Roush&Yates Ford Racing V8 and Transmission
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-150
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Rotesserie Resto-Mod
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 554
- VIN: 1FTEF14N8KNB79734
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: Roush-Yates Racing X302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Ford F-150
1989 Ford F150 Roush & Yatespowered Resto-Mod
Classic F150 with Rotisserie Rebuild, ffers modern sound, ower and reliability
This 1989 project started as a low mileage South Carolina 4x4 that was basically ding and dent free.
It was stripped down to frame and body and had a professional repaint and rebuild using only the finest parts and materials. Beautiful titanium silver metallic paint, upple leather upholstery and a remanufactured dash and gauges show the few (554 miles) since this project was completed.
Most noticeable is the power of a Ford Racing X302 V8 from Roush&Yates Race shops. That power is enhanced by an Edelbrock Pro Flo Port Injection System and put to the ground via a Ford Racing 164T Automatic Transmission. This is all balanced by drilled four wheel disc brakes, ide performance wheels and tires and comfortable fresh cab.
This is a truck that is a pleasure to drive and great weekend cruiser.
- Roush&Yates Ford Racing X302 V8 motor
- Edelbrock Pro Flo Port Fuel Injection System
- Ford Racing Street-smart Automatic Transmission
- Complete professional rotisserie rebuild
- Supple leather upholstery
- TRW Wheels and Nitto performance tires
- Stainless Steel Ceramic Coated Exhaust Headers
- Large Aluminum High Performance Radiator
- Custom rear axles for rear disc brake system
- MOMO steering wheel
- Receipts and rebuild notes
- Much more documentation