1939 Ford Cabriolet Street Rod "No Expense Spared"
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1939
- Mileage: 9,999
- VIN: NCS93462
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: GM Performance 502ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 400 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1939 Ford Other
| 1939 FORD CABRIOLET STREET ROD |
Vintage Autohaus & Imports is proud to present this wonderful professionally built Glass Body Cabriolet Street Rod. The build consists of a ton of specific street rod components.
· GM Performance 502ci crate engine dressed in chrome with electric temperature controlled cooling fan, nd Walker Radiator.
· Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission.
· 9” Ford Rear End narrowed.
· Custom Chassis with Power Rack & Pinion Steering, ront Power Disc Brakes, ubular front control arms, link rear suspension, nd air ride on all 4 corners.
· All of the lines and hoses are stainless and braided.
· Custom Interior with Corvette Power & Lumbar Seats, ull Center Console, ower Windows and Door Poppers, ilt Steering with Cruise Control, ull set of VDO Gold Gauges, nd to top it off Vintage Heat & Air.
· The sound system is a JVC deck with power inputs.
· Removable Shell Top.
This Rod had no expense spared and is fun and fast to drive. We invite independent inspections and look at all trades.WE ACCEPT TRADES
For more information and photos please visit http://www.vaitx.com or call Vintage Autohaus & Imports at 806-359-9600. This vehicle is being advertised locally, e reserve the right to remove the listing at any time. We will accept trades. ZERO FEEDBACK OR NEWLY SIGNED UP BIDDERS MUST CONTACT US FIRST.DISCLAIMER
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.