DODGE: 1954 POWER WAGON. RESTORED. COLLECTOR QUALITY
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Power Wagon
- SubModel: Power Wagon with Wench
- Type: Power Wagon Truck
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 300
- VIN: 83941164
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 230 CI, Original, Matching Numbers, Fully Rebuilt
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Dodge Power Wagon Power Wagon with Wench1954 FULLY RESTORED POWER WAGON
Bought from World Wide Vintage Autos of Denver over a year ago.
Here is how it was described by World Wide:
"This Power Wagon has gone through a nut and bolt frame off restoration in 1997. It has only 200 miles put on it since it was completed. This truck is museum quality at least. It is the original color and matching numbers driveline.
Only 50% of Power Wagons that came out of the factory had a winch, his one does and it works!
Engine: 230 CI Matching Numbers. Rebuilt from the oil pan up.
I love this Power Wagon but am selling it in order to fully restore a WWII Power Wagon Carryall.
This Power Wagon has been fully maintained since buying it and driven, ut lightly. When not driven, t was primarily stored inside in dry Agoura Hills, alifornia
The truck is sold as is, here is. I would be happy to help load it for transport, ut transport is the responsibility of the buyer. I have tried to describe all as accurately as possible (including a picture of a small scratch on one of the headlights, asily fixed.) Personal inspections are highly suggested on collector, lassic, estored vehicles, uch as this.
$500 nonrefundable deposit is required within 24 hours of a winning bid. The balance to be received within one week.
Please contact me with any questions, nd thanks for looking.
On Oct-30-15 at 10:20:33 PDT, eller added the following information:
Interest is running high. Here is some information I have been asked.
1. Electrical: 12 volt. Professionally installed.
2. Transmission: ALL OPERATIONAL: Two Wheel Drive - High; Four Wheel Drive High; Four Wheel Drive - Low. All Good.
3. Leaks: This is a 60 year old truck. But, nly one real leak just noted below the transfer case. My mechanic has the new seal to be installed tomorrow.
4. Winch: Original. Power take-off from the engine. Operational forward and backward. Extremely powerful. Told it could pull down a redwood (probably just kidding.)
5. Gauges: Operational. Speedometer, il pressure, emp, tc. (even the cigarette lighter works)...Except up to last week the gas gauge would hang out on "E", hen spring to life after the first road bump. Driving two days ago, t stayed on "E". Great looking original heater, ut I've never had it on (I live in So. Cal.)
6. Arm Rest, river Side. Was going to cover it in leather, ut decided to let the new owner do what he wants.
7. Truck Bed and Sides: All new wood at restoration.....Bed and sides...... Looks excellent.
OVERALL: This is probably one of the nicest Power Wagons you'll come across: However, the gauge faces are a bit yellow from age and the sun on the range. Knobs, n my opinion, re just as they should be, howing they've been used over the years by ranch hands. All are original, believe. I love the truck this way.
Some guys want a specimen that looks as good or better (over restored) than what came directly from the factory. This truck has beauty, ntegrity and authenticity, ut she is NOT a "Trailer Queen."
This Power Wagon turns heads and gets thumbs up on every outing. I love her, ut I'm going to put the proceeds into restoring a WWII Power Wagon Carry All.
Any more questions, lease ask. Regards, Scott
Further on Friday:
1. Title / Registration:
This truck has a Clean Title in my name. Fully registered in California, ith California plates. Registration paid for and valid for one year.