1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Dart
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sport
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 48,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 360
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: white
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Dodge Dart
1973 Dart Sport 340
Original California Car, Body is in Excellent Shape,All Original Steel,Repainted about 15 years ago.
Car has minimal rust behind left rear wheel and in front of right wheel on the quarter panels.
Frame Rails, Floor Pans, Trunk Pans, Inner Fenders and Doors are Solid!!!
The fire wall hasa large whole cut in it as the previous owner was attemptingto install air conditioning and never finished.
The Car is Painted a Beautiful B5 Blue with a White Interior, Bucket Seats and a Fold Down Rear Seat.
Factory 340 H Code, Four Speed Car.
One of 1099 340 Dart Sports Built in 1973, Not Many Left Today.
- 8-3/4 diff c/w 4:10 gears, sure grip, new leaf springs & Moser axles.
- Polyurathane front end w/ sway bar.
- 833 four speed trans (factory option) c/w McLeod super street pro clutch
- Frame Connectors
- LA360 motor .030 over
- Double roller timing chain
- New harmonic balancer
- Probe forged pistons 12351 .030 (Approx 10:1 Compression)
- W2 3870810 Econo heads 2.08 Intake & 1.60 Exhaust 70cc
- Mopar Performance W2 intake
- 750 Holley double pumper
- Norris rocker arms
- Smith Brothers push rods
- Comp Cams XR274R-10 solid roller cam (very aggressive)
- New clutch fan
- New TTI Headers.
- 3" Dual Exhaust, Hooker areo chamber mufflers w/ stainless steel factory style tips.
- New Weld wheels (15"x 6" Frt & 15" x 8" Rear)
- New BF Goodrich tires (215/60R15 Frt & 295/50R15 Rear)
- Factory fold down back seat.
- Buckets c/w new covers.
- Pistol grip shifter.
- Line Lock.
- Specially made car cover.
- Autometer guages.
This would make a great race car or sell off the High Performance items and return it to stock for a nice street car!!!
I do have other parts that I could offer to the buyer (at an additional cost).
- Parts car
- Four 340 blocks, cranks, pistons, rods
- Two 340 factory intakes
- 340 factory carb
- 12.5:1 pistons.
- X heads
- Three Center consoles
- Three Spare grills
- Hood scoop
- 3:55 (741 Case) & 3:23 (489 Case)gears
- Two Steering columns
- Spare 833 overdrive transmision
- 14" ralley wheels w/ new tires
- Firm Feel 1.06 torsion bars (new)
- Firm Feel Upper A arms (new)
- Viper T56 Six Speed Transmission