1966 Dodge D100 Long Box Pickup Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: D100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: D100
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 98,000
- VIN: 1181623200
- Color: Red / White
- Engine size: Poly 318
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Dodge Other Pickups D1001966 Dodge D100 Long Box
128" Wheel Base
Up for auction is this 1966 Dodge D100.I am the second owner; the truck came from Oregon where it was owned by the original owner since new.
I started to rehab the truck and have run out of time and money.The truck is solid, just surface rust, nothing rotted.
- ·Wheels have been sand blasted and powder coated and new tires installed.
- ·The front grill has been sand blasted and powder coated.
- ·The interior door panels have been powder coated as well as the drivers mirror arm.
- ·Carburetor was rebuilt and runs great.
- ·4 New P235/70R15 - National Commando AT Tires.
- ·All hoses have been replaced.
- ·Radiator was sent out and re-cored re-using the original coded tanks.
- ·New Starter, Alternator, Fuel Cap, Battery Cables, Water Pump, Voltage Regulator, Belts, Coil, Cap, Rotor, Wires, Plugs, Starter Relay, dog dish hub caps with red line inserts, 1966 Dodge Truck Service Manual, The Restoration CD and much more than I am not remembering at the moment.
** Included with the sale is a few boxes of parts that have not been installed, shocks etc and a spare tailgate and front bumper.
Truck will require bodywork and paint and some electrical work as the dash gauges are not operational and I have had no time to delve into it. I am sure not a big issue.
You can leave it the way is for the "weathered" look which is popular today.
Engine is a Dodge V8 318 (Polysphere) B318-3 dated 2-19-1966 that runs strong, 1966 was the last year for this engine.
Transmission is a New Process NP435 Manual on the floor 4-Speed.
Rear Axle is a Chrysler with 3.55 Ratio.
Truck runs great, I’ve only driven it around the yard. Starts every time. It is obviously partially dis-assembled, head light bezels and grill are ready to go back on as well as the tail lights etc.
Clear New York State Transferable Registration. There where no titles issued in NY before 1973.
Any questions about the truck or if you require specific photos, as they only allow 24 - I have many more, please email me.
In the past I have worked with Reliable Carriers, sent a vehicle to St. Charles, MO. There where no problems and was received in a timely manner.
The Truck is sold as-is where-is with no warranty expressed or implied!
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS INCURRED.