1983 Datsun 280zx TURBO T-Top Coupe

Price: US $3,150.00 Item location: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
  • Condition: Used
  • Make: Datsun
  • Model: Z-Series
  • SubModel: 280zx
  • Type: Hatchback
  • Trim: Turbo
  • Year: 1983
  • Mileage: 108,010
  • VIN: JN1CZ06S3DX700302
  • Color: Silver
  • Engine size: L28ET
  • Number of cylinders: 6
  • Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
  • Fuel: Gas
  • Transmission: Manual Borg-Warner T5
  • Interior color: Gray
  • Options: Cassette Player
  • Vehicle Title: Clear
  • Want to buy? Contact seller!
Description:

1983 Datsun Z-Series 280zx

1983 Datsun 280zx TURBO T-Top Coupe

All original, nmoslested!

NON-SMOKER ~ CLEAN TITLE

5 Speed with 108010 ACTUAL ORIGINAL MILES (As of 7/31/15)

Power Steering – Power Brakes – Power Windows – Dual Power Windows – Cruise Control

Cold AC – T-Top No Leaks

Factory Alloys with center cap + New Tires Less than 1000 Miles

Registration RENEWED 7/28 ~ GOOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Bought from on elderly man who is currently my neighbor who bought this car from the dealership.

He held on to this car ever since 83’ which he then took care of it but unfortunately had to sell to help his granddaughter buy a new car. He has always kept this Z in his garage and of course used a car cover. Because of our Hawaii weather there are couple rust spots (nothing major and a little body work wont fix). There is also minor dings and dents and minor damage in the front of the hood and the back garnish license plate area (which does not affect the performance of the car). Oil changed every 3000 miles using Mobile 1. Idle is smooth but because of the age of this car a tune up is recommended. Overall a great car, ides nice, o leaks, ll gauges work, hifts are smooth. Will also come with extra parts bought – Clutch slave, aster brake cylinder, rake pads, il filters.

GREAT COLLECTORS ITEM/PERFECT FOR CAR SHOWS/AWESOME DAILY!

~Recent things done ~

Front brake pads replaced

New tires, ess than 1000 Miles

Exterior Detail – Fallout removal, inor scratch removal, uff, ckbond exterior package

Interior Detail – Vacuum, estored vinyl, ckbond interior Step 1,

Payment: Paypal/Cashiers Check/ Wire Transfer (Will discuss after auction is complete)

Deposit: $500 deposit, f you (the buyer) does not go through with this deal, will take 30% of the deposit and refund you the remaining 70%

Shipping: Of course ebay has given you third-party companies, nd once that gets settled car will be prepped for your arrival!

Contact: You can contact me through my email brvndonyvgin@gmail.com . I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the car.

On Aug-01-15 at 02:41:52 PDT, eller added the following information:

1983 Datsun 280zx TURBO T-Top Coupe

All original, nmoslested!

NON-SMOKER ~ CLEAN TITLE

5 Speed with 108010 ACTUAL ORIGINAL MILES (As of 7/31/15)

Power Steering – Power Brakes – Power Windows – Dual Power Windows – Cruise Control

Cold AC – T-Top No Leaks

Factory Alloys with center cap + New Tires Less than 1000 Miles

Registration RENEWED 7/28 ~ GOOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Bought from on elderly man who is currently my neighbor; he bought this car went it first came out.

He held on to this car ever since 83’ which he then took care of it but unfortunately had to sell to help his granddaughter buy a new car. He has always kept this Z in his garage and of course used a car cover. Because of our Hawaii weather there are couple rust spots (nothing major and a little body work wont fix). There is also minor dings and dents and minor damage in the front of the hood and the back garnish license plate area (which does not affect the performance of the car). On the front windshield there is a small chip at the driver side top corner and hatchstrutsdo not work. Oil changed every 3000 miles using Mobile 1. Idle is smooth but because of the age of this car a tune up is recommended (couple of my mechanicbuddiesatNissansaid it may be running rich). Overall a great car, ides nice, o leaks, ll gauges work, hifts are smooth. Will also come with extra parts bought – Clutch slave, aster brake cylinder, rake pads, il filters.

GREAT COLLECTORS ITEM/PERFECT FOR CAR SHOWS/AWESOME DAILY!

~Recent things done ~

Front brake pads replaced

New tires, ess than 1000 Miles

Exterior Detail – Fallout removal, inor scratch removal, uff, ckbond exterior package

Interior Detail – Vacuum, estored vinyl, ckbond interior Step 1,

Payment: Paypal/Cashiers Check/ Wire Transfer (Will discuss after auction is complete)

Deposit: $500 deposit, f you (the buyer) does not go through with this deal, will take 30% of the deposit and refund you the remaining 70%

Shipping: Of course ebay has given you third-party companies, nd once that gets settled car will be prepped for your arrival!

Contact: You can contact me through my email brvndonyvgin@gmail.com . I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the car.

On Aug-01-15 at 20:05:40 PDT, eller added the following information:

Detail value from Nissan Dealership - $350 – Done 8/1/15

Replaced Master Brake Cylinder + Starter 1/20/15