1980 Corvette coupe
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 66,000
- VIN: 1Z878AS427908
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 383 cubic inch, 425 hp crate engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Oyster
- Options: 425 hp, Hooker headers, side pipes, new wiring harness, new bushings, Holley 750 cfm carb, high torque starter, new shocks, struts, tie rod, Mirro - see thru - T top, 140 mph speedometer, All mods - Houston Corvettes by Gordon Andrus, less than 1000 miles since all mods, all build tickets, Owners manual, Large repair manual, Sunroof, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet Corvette
This 1980 corvette has been professionally modified by Houston Corvettes with a new General Motors crate engine in 2012. Originally manufactured with a 190hp engine automatic and 85 mph speedometer. The new engine is a ZZ383 which is a 383 cubic inch 425 horsepower engine witha 750 cfm Holley carburetor Hooker headers and side pipe exhaust. The engine wiring harness was replaced with new when the engine was installed. A new 5-speed manual transmission was also installed. A 140 mph speedometer was also installed. Less than 1000 miles have been put on the car since the engine and transmission change in 2012. In addition all new bushings struts tie rod and shocks were installed at the same time. The overall car mileage is approximately 66000 miles. The car runs and handles extremely well.
The current modifications are the way the car should have been built.
Runs rides and handles great sounds uber mean!