1972 Chevrolet Chevy Truck C20 V8 manual transmission, 68, 69, 70, 71
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: C-20 P/U Truck
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 98,000
- VIN: CCE242Z104829
- Engine size: 327
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: 4-SPEED
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet C-10
1972 Chevrolet 3/4 ton C-20 Pick up
Front Disc, ower steering, 27 – 4 speed manual transmission
Here is the truck you’ve been waiting for!
1972 Chevrolet C-20 pickup
With many desirable bells and whistles making it an easyand fundaily driver
- a small block Chevy 327 motor and manual 4 speed transmission, he transmission and clutch work very smoothly, ots of life left in the clutch.The motor is equipped with an Edelbrock hi-rise intake manifold and Edelbrock carburetor all dressed with many aesthetic upgrades including chrome finned valve covers, hrome finned air cleaner, nd chrome finned spark plug spacers, hrome water pump, hrome pulleys, hrome alternator, nd shorty headers. Chevrolet embossed upper grille to hood molding finishes off this engine compartment giving it a nice and uniform appearance. With power steering the truck is a breeze to drive and is very responsive, he suspension is very tight tracking very nicely at city speeds or on the highway. This truck does not overheat, nd has been on many lengthy road trips and has been very reliable.
Brakes and suspension:
- The truck brakes very evenly; equipped with dual bowl master cylinder, rake booster and proportioning valve. Approximately 500 miles ago the brake system received new brake pads for the front disc, nd rear drums received new brake shoes. All other components were inspected and were within normal limits, ot needing repair or replacement. The front and rear suspension have heavy duty springs with gas shocks.
- The body of this truck is very straight appointed with Chevrolet Black paint; it looks great from all aspects. The truck has sustained very few chips in the paint over time, nd some slight imperfections are visible but still remains’ an amazing looking truck. The bed has been lined with truck bed liner and the front and rear bumpers are in great condition. The most eye catching item on this truck is the billet grille that makes this truck stands out from the rest. A custom hood latch release has been relocated behind the front bumper at the license plate and works great. With LED side marker lighting, ED Brake lights, ED Turn signals/ LED running lights this truck looks great, eceiving many compliments. The Firestone tires and rims were new as of last year, nd are still in great condition, ith lots of tread left on the tires. The same key locks the doors and locks the glove box.
- The interior is well detailed in red and black giving it a clean and custom appearance. The bench seat compliments the interior in Black vinyl and red/black cloth hounds tooth checkered pattern, he passenger seat is slightly sun faded, ut functionality is not affected. Newer black dash pad and black carpet with thick under matting. All gauges work properly including gauge lights. Speedometer reads accurately and fuel gauge is spot on. Headlight and bright’s work great and the turn signals self cancel once the turn has been completed. The radio has been upgraded to a newer style system, one professionally and equipped with blue tooth capability, llowing you to speak though the microphone in the cab and hear your conversation through the speakers. The heater and defroster work appropriately.Horn works.All windows roll up/down and back sliding window is functional.The wipers are intermittent, would recommend a new switch.
Clean title, agged until March 2016Drove this truck 3 hours away with a trailer behind, o overheating issues!
Initial deposit of $500 is due within 24 hours of auction close, emaining balance within5 days of auction end.
Buyer to make contact within the first 24 hours of auction close via email or phone. Otherwise it will be assumed the buyer is forfeiting, nd the seller will then report to eBay and relist or sell to the next highest bidder.Please feel free to come view the truck, nspections are welcomed BEFORE the listing ends. I will have the vehicle listed for sale locally as well, reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Vehicle being sold as is, here-is, ith no warranty expressed, ritten or implied. It is the buyer’s responsibility to fully inspect the vehicle. Seller will make all efforts to list and disclose all pertinent information, ut cannot guarantee the condition especially after it has been shipped or removed from the premises.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions