1964 Chevy C10 Custom Chevrolet Pickup Truck Fleetside
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1964
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet C-10
1964 Chevy C10Up for consideration is a 1964 Chevy C-10. This truck was originally a west coast truck, ut recently purchased from New York. This is a very clean truck, ith some custom touches to bring out it’s classic feel. The truck has no mechanical issues, tarts up quick and smooth, uns very strong. a Chevy 327, acked up by a Turbo 350 Automatic transmission. The truck has a Beige/Tan colored paint job with a White roof to match the 20” Budnik Billet Smoothies. This classic truck was lowered on all four corners (Static Drop). To add to the classic look, custom bed has been freshly redone, ith all new chrome bed strips, nd new chrome tail gate hooks. The all around condition of the chrome on this truck is excellent, o fading, r major scratches anywhere. Door logos are decals that are easily removable. Interior has been recently redone, his includes carpet, ench, oor panels, oof, nd more. All lights, witches, auges, nd handles work. If you are looking for a clean classic truck, hat will be great for cruises, ook no further.
Below is a full list of everything the truck possesses.
If you have any questions about the truck or the work done on the truck, lease don't hesitate to give me a call at 786-299-6942 my name is Juan (aka) #juankybuilt. This truck is available for viewing and or inspection at any time just call me to schedule, ruck is located in Miami. 3rd party inspections welcomed.
- · Chevy 327 Engine
- · Turbo 350 Transmission
- · Front Wheel Disc Brakes
- · Rear Wheel Drum Brakes
Chassis / Suspension / Wheels
- · Static Drop (Lowered Coils on all 4 corners)
- · Budnik Smoothie Wheels (20” x 8/10)
o White Face, hrome Dish, hrome Chevrolet CapsBody / Paint / Exterior
- · Classic Tan Paint Job
- · Roof freshly painted white to match wheels and trim
- · Chrome bumpers, rille, ed hooks, irrors, rims, nd accents
- · All trims, ights, nd accents are present
- · Logos are all decals and can be easily removed
- · Newly redone custom wood bed
- · Inside of bed sprayed with Raptor Bedliner, hen re-sprayed with Tan.
- · Fully re-done interior (door panels, ash, arpet, tc.)
- · Dark Grey bench, arpet, oof, isors, tc.
- · Chrome billet style steering wheel
- · After market pioneer radio
On Nov-27-15 at 14:43:17 PST, eller added the following information:
ATTENTION: THE TRUCK TITLE LISTING WAS WRONGLY LISTED AS A 1966 PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TRUCK IS A 1964, IKE THEDESCRIPTION SAYS. SORRY FOR THEINCONVENIENCE.
GOODLUCK ON THE AUCTION!THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!