1990 No Reserve!!! IROC Z Convertible Camaro V8 TPI Automatic Z28
Price: - Item location: Manahawkin, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: IROC Z
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: IROC Z
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 1G1FP33F6LL132120
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.7
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC ZNO RESERVE IT WILL BE SOLD!!!Call or text 732-930-0732 me make me an offer you never know?Additional information is available on request.
Please come and look at it before bidding it is absolutely not perfect.
You are looking at an all original, unrestored, real Iroc Z convertible not a dealer converted convertible, vin has the factory convertible code.
I have driven the car forward and backwards that is it!!!!
THE VEHICLE HAS NO BRAKES,
I STOPPED IT WITH THE EMERGENCY HAND BRAKE.
This is a special car for the person who has been priced out of the market and has time to work on it.
It will need to be towed away some rust.
At quick glance a description of what I see:
IT IS A REAL FACTORY CONVERTIBLE. check the vin
Title say over 250,000 miles it may be incorrect.
1. NO BRAKES!!! NO BRAKES!!! NON!!! NO BRAKES!!! Only the emergency hand brake works. (I may have time to look at them and get them to work but ASSUME NO BRAKES!!!2. Someone decided to black primer the entire car.
3. Some emblems missing.
4. Fender is dented5. Windshield cracked6. Dash is cracked some pieces missing.7. Assume the aftermarket radio does not work8. Tear in roof
9. Have not checked the door locks or power windows.
10. Rear wing/spoiler and 3rd light need work11. REAR SEATS ARE MISSING. (same as coupe easy to get)
12. This was an original gray leather car.
13. Tags say 5.7 lite, but I am not sure if it is originally a 5.7 but from what I have been told it is supposed to be a 5.7 Corvette engine (not sure) starts right up.
15. I have been told the exhaust is newer have not been able to check.16. Fog lights are there17. Car was original black.18. Doors and rear quartes seem surprisingly straight
19. Seems like the original rims20. Driver power seat works original gray leather seat car21. Column (theft chip), door and trunk key works
22. The RPM Gauge is not working not sure if the speedometer works I have only driven forward and backward.
Under the hood is a 5.7 350 V8. I believe it is not original.
Call or text 732-930-0732 me make me an offer you never know?Additional information is available on request.
Quick glance seems like there are no oil leaks under the car. I have not been underneath the car to have a look for rust or oil leaks.The rag top has a 3 to 4 inch tear in it.The rims seam original of course the the tires are not.
The car has rust in the inner quarter wheel wells see pictures.
I am not sure what the miles are the motor seems to be a replacement 350 cid 5.7 was told from a Corvette.It starts right up without hitting the gas.
This car is not at all showroom quality and is not a turn key investment.
The title is free and clear and ready to be signed over to new owner.
***I would also like to mention that this car is for sale privately locally and various classified websites unrelated to craigslist including the popular national auction website that we are not allowed to mention on craigslist. The IROC will be for sale until the auction ends or someone makes me an offer I cannot resist and the auction will end before the 7 days. ***