Beautifully Restored 1967 Chevy II 4-door Sleeper Show Quality
Price: US $21,500.00 Item location: Standish, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 90,300
- VIN: 116697W126724
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet NovaThis super clean 1967 Chevy II Nov, with Four doors originally from New Mexico, has a 383 Stroker engine with Automatic Turbo 350, Stall speed converter, super hole shot and 12 bolt Posi traction rear 373 ratio. Its spotless gold with white top color scheme, inspired by its original paint. The Chevy II has been recently restored, to its original glory, with an all brand new retro black interior. Its AM/FM stereo features a retro working 8 track player. It sits on firestone wide oval redline bias ply tires and steel wheels painted to match its original hubcaps.
Other highlights include:
- Hooker headers
- Holley corroborator
- Edelbrock intake
- Four core radiator
- Retro battery
- Overflow pill
- Lakewood racing shocks
- Drive shaft loops
- Unbreakable U-joints
- Malory ignition, with MSD electrics
- 90,000 original miles; 1500 miles since the restore
- Custom Flowmaster Exhaust
- Original Grill, headlight bezels, and 283 v8 block "numbers matching"
- Lots of original parts included in a box such as bumpers, interior, and even "fuzzies"
- "Balanced on the crank" Stroker Engine
- No paint or undercoat on the undercarriage; can still read items
- History of the car to include registration from its time in New Mexico and Texas!
Its a must see to believe, race ready and show quality nostalgia car! Includes around 75% of the receipts of all parts and updates.
Currently stored in a box trailer and ready to hitch-up and take home! Contact me about the trailer.