1966 Nova Pro Street Masterpiece Magazine Car 509 Alum Motor with 700HP
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: Custom Pro-Street Magazine Car
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Pro Street
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 1,108
- VIN: 115377W117832
- Color: Graphite with purple/orange accents
- Engine size: all aluminum 509
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Graphite and pepper ultra suede
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Nova Custom Pro-Street Magazine Car1966 Nova Pro Street Masterpiece Magazine Car 509 Alum Motor with 700HP
I am pleased to offer this incredible, ne of a kind, ustom 1966 Pro Street Nova. This monster of a Nova was built by J&E Pro Street in Ohio and then further modified by Ross' Rods & Kustoms in Fairfax, A. It was completed in approx. 2004 and has been driven only about 1108 miles since being completed. VIN # is 115377W117832.
The car is owned by well known sportcaster James Brown (JB) from CBS Sports. He is an avid muscle car collector and has a very keen eye for great cars. His cars are shown on occasion in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area and many car collectors in the area recognize his collection to be first rate. In fact, his car took "Best of Best" at a show in Ocean City, D in 2010 with over 3200 cars entered.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:
- 509 cubic inch all aluminum motor built by John Visner making approx. 700HP
- Oliver billet connecting rods with 10.5:1 JE forgings
- Custom built ram air system
- Crower crankshaft
- LS6 oil supply system with 6-quart steel sump
- Bullet custom ground hydraulic roller camshaft with 650 lift
- Jesal shaft mounted rockers
- Ported and polished Brodix cylinder heads
- Brodix single-plane manifold and Quick Fuel Technology Pro Series 1050 Dominator carb
- NOS Pro Shot Fogger with a double crossbar plate
- 3 inch exhaust system with X-pipe, o Flowmaster 40 silencers
- Turbo 400 built by Jim Campbell with trans-brake
- Hurst pistol grip automatic
- 10-inch B&M Nitrous converter
- Reverse-pattern valve body
- 3 1/2 inch steel driveshaft fitted with 1350 U-joints by Custom Clutch
- Chassisworks axle with limited slip, 1-spline axles and 4.56:1 gears
- 20 gallon aluminum fuel cell
- Mike Ambrose Custom Interior (North Hills, A.)
- German graphite velour carpeting
- Matching German graphite and pepper Ultra Suede seats
- Auto Meter instruments
- Painless wiring
- Kenwood audio system
- Billet Specialties Vintec 15.5 steering wheel
- Full roll cage (suede wrapped) with swing out sidebars
- QA1 coilover shocks (front)
- Fab 9 housing located by a four-link setup with QA1 adjustable coilovers (rear)
- Chassisworks frame with subframe and rack steering
- Big block spindles
- Tubular control arms
WHEELS & BRAKES:
- Front -Wheels - Designed and built by Jason Rushforth of Tacoma, A.
- Tires - Mickey Thompson Sportsman tires 235/40ZR18
- Rear - Wheels - Designed and built by Jason Rushforth of Tacoma, A.
- Tires - Hoosier 31x18.00R20LT Sportsman S/R
- Wilwood 12-inch discs front and rear
- Wheels wells stretched and tubbed
- Door handles, ocks, rip rails, indshield wiper vents were removed
- Platinum gray paint with ghost flames applied by Tom Bodalski (Bodacious Paint Works)
- Purple and orange accents details
- Custom fold down rear hatch trunk opening
* To read an article about this Nova in Superchevy.com, lick here
* To read an article from USAtoday.com about Mr. Brown, lick here
1966 Pro Street Nova - One of a Kind Custom Masterpiece
April 2009 Chevy High Performance Magazine with this 1966 Pro Street Nova Featured
Unique Custom Interior
Where the Magic Happens
Underside - Great Shape
* An incredible Pro Street '66 Nova
* Like all JB's cars, his is a unique and well built muscle car - he only buys the best
* Owned by one of the smartest and sharpest muscle car collectors in the industry
* You couldn't build half of this car for the asking price Vehicle Condition
I have personally inspected, hotographed and videotaped this vehicle. According to the owner, his car is in excellent condition and turns heads everywhere it goes. Be sure to watch and listen to the video above to hear it run. A head turner, how stopper of a custom car.
I invite and encourage any interested party to inspect this car in the Southern Maryland area and determine for yourself that this car is truly in super condition. It is truly a thrill ride.
**If you are considering this car and worried that it will be swiped up by another admiring Ebayer, se the Buy it Now so that you can sleep comfortably at night knowing that the car is yours. Please note that if you hit the Buy it Now by mistake (as has happened in the past), ou will be charged a $75 re-listing fee. Bid carefully.
Take advantage of proxy bidding: Don't loose the vehicle at the last minute! There have been many people who have lost bids in the past because they were not familiar with proxy bidding. When you bid, id the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on the vehicle. Each time someone bids higher than your last bid, Bay will automatically increment your bid by the minimum bid amount until it reaches your maximum. Don't get stuck loosing a good deal!
Testimonials - Bid with Confidence
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a great 1988 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo "AAA+++, his is the way Ebay is supposed to work. Everybody is happy!!! Thanks."
Read what a buyer has to say about the quality of my service after he purchased a beautiful 1970 Mercedes 280SL. "My acquisition of a vehicle with Ron conducting the transaction went without a single problem. The description of the car was complete, nformative and quite accurate. There were no surprises. All my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. His attention to details continued beyond the actual sale until the car was safely in my garage. As a new buyer I had only a positive experience and recommend him to the eBay community without reservation."
Read what another buyer had to say when he received his 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. "Car better than expected, on is prompt, riendly and honest, ighly Recommend!!"
Read what another person who purchased an '88 Mercedes 560SL had to say "Thanks, on, or your prompt, ourteous and honest service. I've been looking for the right '88-'89 MB 560SL for the past three years - you found it for me! I couldn't be more pleased with the responsive, ighly professional manner in which you handled my special needs. I'll buy from you again".
Contact Ron Susser
Legal Information And Disclaimer
Vehicles & Other Items
This item or vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, uthenticity, enuineness, r defects herein, nd makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle or item.
Seller reserves the right not to sell to any bidder with 0 or negative feedback or to any bidder for any reason. 10% (non-refundable deposit) in certified funds or bank to bank wire transfer is due within 2 business days of auction end and balance is due within 7 business days of auction end. Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping but seller may be able to assist in arranging shipping. I can be reached at (630) 567-0066 to discuss the item. Please see my other auctions for high quality new and used vehicles and other quality collectibles.
Remember that your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this item. If you require an inspection, ave it done prior to bidding. I strongly encourage all bidders to inspect vehicle personally or enlist the services of a professional inspector prior to placing a bid. After the sale, nspections are not recognized as a contingency to completing your obligation to your winning bid. If there are any questions regarding the above terms, lease e-mail prior to bidding. Serious bidders only please. Good luck!
Copyright 1999-2015 RonSusser. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks, ames, nd anything else implied in this document are owned and protected by their respective owners.