1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS..PROSTREET..138 VIN..NICEST AROUND..496 BBC
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1965
- VIN: 138375AL52872
- Color: BLACK W/ BLUE PEARL
- Engine size: 496 BBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Chevelle
Your viewing a 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS PROSTREET
This vehicle is an absolute show stopper, with brand new black with blue pearl paint (stunning).
The following is a list of modifications (but not limited too)
- 496 bbc..Scat crank, Eagle H beam rods, Comp cam, Scat crank, Harland sharp rockers,SRP pistons,SFI balancer and flex-a-lite Flex plate, Clevite bearings, STEF'S oil pan, aluminum fabed valve covers,high torque starter MSD distributor and box. Melling high volume oil pump. This is well over 600 HP. Very small oil leak from pan gasket but no worry. Maybe slight lifter noise at times but no concerns.
- TH 400 transmission w/3200 stall convertor and trans brake. Reverse manual valve body (drives like a stick with no clutch).
- Hurst shifter pro with reverse and neutral safety. Also has trans brake button.
- Strange Rear Diffwith aDANA 4:10 of course POSI. Drive shaft has a loop.
- EXHAUST: Headers to 4" into Flow Master and comes out in front of both rear wheels (looks awesome). This car has the best thump I have ever heard, seriously!!
- SUSPENSION: New ball joint, new coil springs & shocks(front), new adjustable coil overs (rear). 4 LINK rear suspension. New tierod ends. Rear end has been tubbed (looks good)with 19.5 inch tires.
- ROLLCAGE: Certified by NHRA (was told $6000). Frame has been tied.
- WHEELS: MICKEY THOMPSON sport street tires (front brand new)w/ aluminum center line polished wheels.
- BRAKES: WILDWOOD front Disk (squeak a little from sitting) with rear drums.
- FUEL: 20 Gallon Fuel Cell w/sending unit. Electric fuel pump (Holley blue). Has Fuel Pressure Regulator mounted on firewall w/gauge.
- CARBURETOR: Brand new Quick Fuel Technology 850 dual feed. Carb is polished aluminum w/chrome K&N air filter
- COOLING: 4 CORE heavy duty ALUMINUM radiator w/ dual electric cooling fans. Water pump is polished aluminum high volume electric. This car runs cool all the time.
- INTERIOR:Complete interior except back seat (who needs one, right). Original recovered front seats. Carpet is newer and looks good. Headliner is original blue and looks really cool. AUTOMETER gauges (no speedo), PAINLESS electronic control box for water pump, fuel pump (1),fuel pump (2), electric fans, ignition and of course a push button start switch. There is also a keyed ignition. A shut-off switch is mounted in rear quarter too. Brand new battery w/ relocation harness for trunk mount is installed.Windows are tinted and looks like a few welding pits/scratches but still look sweet.
- EXTERIOR: Brand new BLACK w/ PEARL BLUE paint (looks black and blue depending on sun). This paint scheme is very classy. I have had endless compliments from people on how darn beautiful it looks. Take a moment if you can and come look at this before bidding. The pictures simply do not do it justice. The entire car is metal except for the hood which is a fiberglass 6" raised cowl. It looks so good I never changed it. CHROME, CHROME, CHROME!! This car has a lot of exterior chrome that accent the paint.
PLEASE, If you have any questions about this car I encourage you to call 586-303-6563. If you bid than you are expected to follow through with your purchase. I am a person of my word and would like you to be as well. I have listed this car hesitantly because I really hate to see it go but it is time. The reserve is set very reasonable for the $$$ invested into making this such a beauty. I do reserve the right to end the auction early.