1989 Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4x4 2-Door 4.3L V6
Price: US $500.00 Item location: Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 246,145
- VIN: 1GNCT18Z2K8214044
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4.3L 262Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Chevrolet Blazer1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4x4 4.3L V6. 246k miles.
**Has a clean title, but being sold for parts, salvage, or rebuilding. Buyer is responsible for safety inspection if/when vehicle is to be considered road-worthy. It currently has valid plates (not included in sale) from a safety inspection in August 2015, but this is not a guarantee that it will pass now or in the future.**
Was going to be a project car, but I don't have the time, energy, or money to work on it. Could be used as a daily driver/beater, but probably better as a project or parts donor. Sold As-Is with no warranty or guarantees.
Recent Repairs / Features:
- Passed safety inspection Aug 2015 (expired)
- Clean title
- Tail lights, turn signal switch, headlight switch, and steering wheel repaired to pass safety inspection
- Recently Tuned Up (Spark Plugs, Wires, Distributor Cap, Rotor, Air filter)
- New Ignition
- New Battery
- Upgraded speakers and stereo system
- 2 x Full-size spares
- Tow hitch
Known Issues (this is NOT a comprehensive list of ALL issues; only those of which I am aware):
- Runs, but has exhaust manifold leak. Can hear it when accelerating.
- Needs a lot of TLC on the body. Has been backed into on driver's side, and door/fender are rusted. Rust in several other spots as well.
- Transfer case was rebuilt but vacuum lines are disconnected (likely needs all new vacuum lines). This means 4x4 is currently inoperable.
- Both full-size spares are currently on the front due to leaks in two tires on factory rims. Needs new tires and possibly new spares, but all rims are intact.
- Hood release handle is broken off, but I've purchased the new cable - just hasn't been installed yet. This is included for free.
- A/C controls don't work. I believe the A/C works, but there is a vacuum or electrical issue with the controls.
- Minor parasitic draw in the electrical system somewhere (I believe it's a malfunctioning driver's side door lock switch). If let sit for a couple weeks without running, the battery will die.