1972 Chevrolet Rally Nova: No Reserve
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: rally
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 1X27f2W305755
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Nova rally
1972 Chevrolet Rally Nova, ar was an original Illinois car and most of the body panels have been replaced. The carhas a clear Illinois title and the original protect-o-plate. Thecar has new fenders, ood, ail panel, eck lid, uck pans, oor skins, ash panel, loor pans and half quarters. There is a brand new professionally built small block 350 (350 horse with a 3/4 race cam) and a turbo 400 transmission (condition of trans unknown). There is brand new front suspension in the front which includes ball joint, ushings and tie rods.There are brand disc brakes on the front as well which include drilled and slotted rotors. The subframe is extremely clean and straight with no pitting. The car comes with some additional parts and is a great start to building a nice car. Thereis no interior, ut I do have all the original glass for the car.
What needs to be finished before paint:
- Most of the welds on the body panels need to be metal finished.
- The quarters need to be finished weldedby the tail section and the rear window area needsto be fix because of rot, ot bad.
- Body gaps need to adjusted.
- Nuts and bolts need to be tightened throughout the car.
- Floor braces need to be welded in as a result of new floor pans being installed.
The car is a great base to start with and Iwould say 90% of the metal work is done with just some metal finishing and some minor welding to be done. The car is a roller and I can help load if need be. Please feel free to email me with any questions because I'm sure I have left some things out, hanks.
Afive hundred dollar deposit must be done within two days after auction.