Custom Protouring LS3 525HP 6-spd Detroit Speed
- Condition: New
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 69 Custom Protour LS3 525HP
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,792
- Color: Orange/Silver
- Engine size: LS3 (v8) - 525HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Here is your chance to own an AWESOME pro-touring 1969 Camaro ata fraction of the cost......I have 95% of the receipts for this car and endless rebuild pictures from start to finish that, f requested, an be downloaded and provided to the buyer.....the car was completely restored from the ground up with no expense spared. All parts replaced with new all the way down to the nuts and bolts.
There are countless hours invested into this car and the best of parts utilized as you can see below. You must admit, ou don't see any Camaro's driving around with a paint job like this one. Trust me, his is not your typical paint....it would cost you $20-$30K for just the paint job!!!
Car has won awards at every show it has attended. Most recent was Super Chevy @ Rockingham (Best Camaro, lass Winner and Editors Choice Top 5) and Myrtle Beach Show (Top 5 Gold). Car was recently featured on the Velocity Network in December 2015. Car was builtto attendshows, ut built to drive and have fun with....not intended to be a full time trailer queen. Hate to let it go, ut it is time for the next project!!!
Have way more in this car in new parts along with the 1000's of hours in labor making this car what it is....remember everything was replaced and parts from stripping car apart were pushed to the side since they didn't meet the quality this car deserved!!! You will not be disappointed!!
- NEW GM Performance LS3 525hp engine
- Custom painted plenum and fuel rail covers
- Detroit Speed engine frame mounts with polyurethane mounts
- Autokraft Racing Oil Pan
- Concept One billet polished pulley system with remote power steering pump
- Street & Performance jet hot coated headers
- 3” exhaust with dual Borla XR-1 race mufflers and H-pipe
- RPC polished aluminum radiator
- Dual electric fans with local controller kit
- NEW 6 speed Tremec T56 Magnum w/ hydraulic clutch (2.66 1.78 1.30 1.0 .80 .63 ratios)
- Rear-end: Custom narrowed Ford 9” with custom vent and installed lower drain plug
- Axles: Strange Engineering 31 spline alloy race axles
- Differential: Currie 9+ 4-spider Trac Lock Limited Slip with 3.89 gear ratio
- Driveshaft: Custom dynamic balanced driveshaft rated to 1200 ft-lb
- Clutch: Ram Pro-Tour Stage 2 Dual Friction Full Copper Organic w/Segmented Ceramic Metallic 11” Clutch
- Front: Detroit Speed Racing Stage II suspension including tubular upper and lower control arms, rue coilover conversion with DSE shocks and anti-sway bar
- Rear: Detroit Speed Racing powder coated Quadralink System with DSE coilover shocks
- DSE fully welded sub-frame connectors
- Front: Rushforth 18x8” Livewire wheels with Nitto NT05 245/40/18 tires
- Rear: Rushforth 19x12” Livewire wheels with Nitto NT05 335/3019 tires
- Front/Rear: Wilwood drilled and slotted disc brakes with Wilwood master cylinder and hidden proportion valve.
- Stainless Steel brake lines front to rear
- Wilwood dual master cylinder with Tuff Stuff brake booster
- Lokar emergency brake cable kit
- Matrix Tangerine (FX-51/2) and Andromeda Silver (MPX-B20) with air brushed design and pin stripes between colors....ONE OF A KIND!! Completely CUSTOM!!!
- Car is undercoated underneath to protect from road grim and dampen noise
- 2-toned inside door jambs, nder trunk lid etc.....no detail missed
- Car spent 2-full weeks in the pain booth, ountless hours of wet sanding and multiple layers of clear coat to provide the true sleek and deep reflections you can see.
- Stainless Steel bolts, uts and washers used throughout the vehicle
- Sheet metal replaced with premium replacement parts. This is an ALL metal car with little to no filler material. If parts had any interior rust or exterior bondo....it was replaced!!
- Lizard Skin ceramic coating with padded insulation
- Double Din CD/DVD Player with speakers front and rear
- Custom bucket seats (front/rear), ull length console, door and quarter panels, eadliner and trunk wrapped in fine high grade Italian leather
- NuRelics power windows (front/rear) with handle controls
- Billet Specialties door and window handles
- Stainless steel power window wire tunnels
- High quality ultra-soft black carpet....not the cheap loom carpet in most all other cars
- Billet Specialties pedals
- Custom gauge cluster with Autometer GT series electric gauges (Tach, peedometer, uel Level, il Pressure, ater Temperature, Voltmeter)
- Vintage Air Magnum hidden air condition system
- Billet 3-knob vintage air controller
- Ididit powder coated steering column
- Billet Specialties Monaco steering wheel wrapped in black Italian leather
- Fesler billet door jam vents and door lock knobs
- Qwikwire wiring harness with (2) secret kill switches installed
- Wiring has been run through fabric wire loom (not cheap plastic) to provide professional appearance
- Stainless flex fuel lines
- Stainless flex power steering lines
- Stainless Steel Detroit Speed Racing fuel tank w/high volume fuel pump and hidden II Much Fuel Vent
- Billet Specialties hood and trunk hinges
- Detroit Speed Racing mini-tubs
- Detroit Speed Racing gas tank
- Marquez Design custommodern 3D tail lights w/backup lens
- Fesler billet driving lights
- Billet Specialties power steering and radiator overflow tanks
Car title will not be signed and released until full payment is received by seller and funds are cleared by bank. Please note that all sales are binding and final.Caris sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied.Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the car and decide if you want to buy it, ut obligates you to complete the purchase! A $1,000.00 deposit via PayPal is due within 24 hours of the auction close... NO EXCEPTIONS. Final payment is preferred by certified check or cash and not through PayPal although PayPal is okay with deposit.
Any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. After driving the car this weekend I noticed the odometer reading to be 1792 miles so I have updated the ad to properly reflect. Please note that the actual mileage on car is ~500-600 miles since the odometer was not initially properly set after the carbuild was complete
. I have received several inquiries and offers through email on the vehicle. Obviously I would like to getthe"Buy It Now"price since the car is more than worthy, owever, am willing to think about serious offers. I encourage you to use the "make an offer" function if you have a serious offer to make for consideration. Thanks for all the awesome comments!!!