1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance.
Price: US $3,150.00 Item location: Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- SubModel: Brougham D'Elegance
- Type: Luxury Sedan
- Trim: 4 Door Sedan
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 79,000
- VIN: 1G6AB6989C9112163
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 4.1L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Champagne Velour
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'EleganceThe older gentleman who owned this had a stroke a few years back, and has yet been able to get his license back, so up for sale is his pride cadillac.
1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance with the 250 cu in (4.1 L) HT-4100 V8 with the 3-speed TH-400 automatic.
- Driven and Up-kept - mechanically runs great.
- A/C has been converted to todays standards.
- White wall wheels are 2 seasons new.
- Spoke rims are in beautiful condition.
- Stereo with speakers play well.
- Power windows, locks and seats perform well.
- Ride level is great.
- Tinted windows.
- Chrome rain deflection window trim.
- All chrome is in prestine condition.
- Interior Seats beautiful and fully functional, with no holes or tears.
- Never winter, rarely rain driven.
- Covered and garage stored entire life.
- Interior floor carpet has the original plastic wrap covering the original carpet which is immaculate.
- Paint is in very good condition, always been waxed and well cared for.
- Automatic trunk closer works.
- Stereo clock minutes do not show just hour digit does.
- Front: driver and passenger carpet floor mats missing.
- Small dime sized peel of wood grain on driver side door arm rest.
any questions please contact me via ebay's messaging system. I will respond promptly.
Cash or Certified Cheques accepted for the remaining balance, minus deposit. Full balance is due prior to shipping.This 1982 Cadillac is being sold "as-is".As the buyer you will be responsible for shipping arrangements and cost.I can assist you and your shipping company of choice to meet and drop off the classic in the above described condition once full payment has been verified.