Stunning 1965 Buick Riviera Coupe with gorgeous Ebony Macassar wood interior
- Make: Buick
- Model: Riviera
- SubModel: 2 door coupe
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Base Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 122,700
- VIN: 49447FB89585
- Color: Turquoise
- Engine size: 6.6L 6572CC 401Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Antenna, Keyless entry via solenoid actuators, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Cream leather / Green fabric
- Options: Premium Audio System with Alpine amp, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Buick Riviera 2 door coupe
It's with a heavy heart that I am selling my 1965 Buick Riviera. More than 1000 hours wentinto detailing it to perfection with no expense spared. The '65Buick Riviera is one of the most iconic American cars of all time and this build takes it even to a whole new level.
A very solid Nevada/California car provided a rust free platform to transform it into this valuable collectors car. The numbers matching Wildcat 445 Nailhead engine runs great and sounds amazing due to the Thrush Mufflers and not straight tubes. The interior is a work of art with custom leather seats and real-wood Ebony Macassar elements that look just incredible. That is the same wood and quality grade that you can find in $100k Steinway pianos.
The complete heating, ventilation and the factory A/C system have been rebuilt from ground up and work perfectly. This alone was a 100+ hour job which also included the installation of new firewall and top notch Dynamat Xtreme sound dampening mats. For a comfortable ride a height-adjustable air ride suspension has been installed with control unit under the dash and compressor in the trunk. The custom turquoise paint is a real head-turner with an elegant light pin striping along the sides, on the hood and trunk as well as custom "Creme De Menthe on the Riviera" paint job on each rear fender.
Overview of the work that has been done:
1)New Heater core and rebuilt factory A/C system (new vacuum lines, dehydrator and perfectly restored A/C control unit)
2)Rebuilt ventilation system with new powerful Blower Motor
3)New Water pump with 6 blade high volume fan (no overheating issues)
4) Power steering fluid and both hoses (pressure and return) exchanged
5) Brakes maintained and brake fluid exchanged
6) Radiator recored and new 50/50 coolant mix used (no corrosion)
7) Freshly rebuilt clam shell headlight motor (very rare), fused and fully protected against burn out
8) Recent Wheel alignment
9) Brand new firewall and dynamat extreme mats installed for best heat and sound insulation
10) Professionally installed sound system with Alpine amp in the trunk and high-end loudspeakers in the front and back. AUX-In inside the console to connect your external music players
11) Top notch Edelbrock carburetor installed
12) Height adjustable Air suspension system with control under the dash board and compressor in the trunk
13) Shaved door handles with remote controlled solenoid actuators
14) Custom interior with gorgeous real-wood Ebony Macassar panels
15) Thrush Mufflers installed, great throaty sound and not straight pipes
16) Dash clock restored to perfection
Since this is a driver car the paint has a few paint knicks and chips but no dents. This is a very solid car that you can drive anywhere and be proud of. California registration recently renewed and good until July 2017 (no Smog test required in California).
Comes with lots of accessories and spare parts.
Vehicle is located in Cupertino (California). Test drives and inspections are welcome. Please call me for details or questions under (408) 221-6049.
Some final remarks:Please do not make an offer on this vehicle unless you have the funds available now and intend to purchase the car. You are more than welcome to inspect this vehicle at any time before the end of the listing. I also reserve the right to end the listing at any time.