TRACK READY 325IS GROUND CONTROL CORBEAU
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: IS
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: IS
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 118,000
- VIN: WBAAA1309K8255296
- Color: WHITE
- Engine size: 6 CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: MANUAL
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLACK
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 BMW 3-Series ISBefore I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me directly at: 517-425-0129. Although this is a 7 day auction, I reserve the right to end early.
You are bidding on the desirable BMW 325IS E30. Very popular for racing, auto cross etc. The E30 chassis handles very well in addition to being a relatively lightweight car. In spite of its track appearance this car has not been abused, has had regular maintenance and is extremely reliable. In addition the vehicle maintains all of the necessary equipment to make it street legal, all light, turn signals, wipers, defrosters, etc. etc. Ive driven the car on the street many times and in spite of the tight suspension its relatively comfortable to drive. With that said, some states may frown on the harness belts system as opposed to standard belts? Description as follows:
• 118000 original miles
• Hard to believe but this car retains its original paint
• Very solid top to bottom, still has a great look, few very minor dings
• Lightweight BBS basket weave style wheels
• IS lower valance and trunk spoiler
• Interior largely removed with exception of dash and controls
• Corbeau racing seats on adjustable sliders
• Driver and passenger harnesses in place, functional as is but prior owner installed them in the factory seat belt locations and to pass tech inspection they should be mounted to a proper harness bar.
• Power windows and all gauges still functional
• Defrosters still operational, helpful on chilly mornings at the track
• Primarily stock drive train
• Aftermarket exhaust
• Ground control adjustable coils at all four corners with new shocks
• Brake system stock with exception of racing fluid and stainless steel lines as well as racing pads.
• Larger aftermarket front and rear sway bars
• Original rubber body bushings replaced with Delrin bushings
In closing, this is a dead on reliable BMW, may not be the fastest at the track, but handles extremely well. Safe car to drive to and from the track, have an awful lot of fun without spending a lot of money. Take the time to review all the pics and don’t hesitate to call with further questions. 517-425-0129. I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad to assist. Vehicle offered by a licensed MI dealer.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE, BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS OR BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. VEHICLE PURCHASED “AS IS”, NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS IMPLIED.