1989 BENTLEY TURBO R
- Condition: Used
- Make: Bentley
- Model: Turbo R
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 69,300
- VIN: SCBZR03B8KCX25540
- Color: Acrylic White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Parchment
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Bentley Turbo R
1989 Bentley Turbo R Sedan - Acrylic White with Parchment Leather
LOW MILEAGE EXAMPLE!!!. ONLY 69,300 MILES FROM NEW!!!
The fastest 4-door sedan in the world in 1989.
8 cylinder 90 degree V-configuration; aluminium-silicon alloy cylinder block with cast iron wet cylinder liners; bore x stroke 104.14 x 99.06 mm (4.1 x 3.9 in), apacity 6,750 cc; aluminium alloy cylinder heads, ucas breakerless electronic ignition, olex 4-barrel downdraught carburettor type 4A1; Garrett AiResearch turbocharger type TO4B (Bosch MK-Motronic fuel injection); 3-speed automatic; independent suspension with coil springs front and rear, irling hydraulic self-levelling ride control rear; ventilated ABS disc brakes front, lain ABS discs rear ; wheelbase 3,061 mm (120.5); max. speed 235 km/h (146 mph).
Car drives very well with beautiful exterior paint and bright work.Quite fast and super smooth on the highway! Interior leather is supple and in excellent condition with absolutely no cracks or tears. Interior wood is in almost new condition and sparkles beautifully. Selling because I need space in my garage for a Rolls that I'm acquiring.Will shipanywhere -- buyer pays all shipping costs.
All receipts available for work performed. Originally ordered by Palm Beach Imports i.e. Braman Motor Cars. I have the original factory build sheets and original warranty work receipts included with the car as well as owner's handbook and service books.
The following maintenance items have been completed within the last 12 months:
- Flushed and replaced coolant
- Replaced coolant expansion bottle
- Installed new OEM thermostat
- Mounted & balanced 4 new Cooper Cobra GT 275-60-15 tires (1 spare)
- Air conditioning recharged
- New uprated Delco alternator installed
- New battery
- Various interior light switches rebuilt
- Window lift switches replaced
- Rear gas springs replaced
- All flexible brake hoses replaced
- Brake pump seals renewed
- Heater (water tap) overhauled
- Replaced all relays
This fine automobile is part of the 1987-1989 20,000 series known for increased reliability and ease of maintenance.
An incredibly well-maintained and loved example. Additional photos available upon request.
Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. 609-529-570.