1963 AMC Rambler American
- Condition: Used
- Make: AMC
- Model: Other
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 19,750
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Teal
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 AMC Other
1963 Rambler American 330 in excellent original condition! Car has 19K documented miles and it shows. When is the last time you saw one of these? Ihave affectionately named her "Miss Jenny."
Shehas been repainted one time, otherwise everything on the car is same as from factory. Check out the pictures...they tell the story about how beautiful Miss Jenny's teal paint shines.She is rarely driven (obviously) and these are the only issues that are known: fuel gauge not working, small blemish in paint on rear left quarter panel (see picture), factory AC needs charged (possible leak?), and small tear in rear seat along edge (see picture).
Withoriginal factory air, this car came from Ft. Worth, TX before migrating to Florida. Miss Jenny sports factory tinted glass with no blemishes and her body is as straight as an arrow (no putty or filler). Car is now located in WV where a good friend is storing it in a heated garage.
- 3-speed on the column
- RARE factory air conditioning
- Original "pizza cutter" spare tire
- Original bill of sale (see picture) & documentation of service
- Receipts for all new parts and work
- Original Rambler owner's manual and service manual on CD
- New fuel pump
- New shocks
- New clutch, throw-out bearing and pressure plate
- Remanufactured master cylinder
- New muffler and tail pipe
- New custom-fitted car cover
I have owned this car for 5 years and I'm selling simply because I no longer have time to enjoy it. This car always gathers a crowd of smiling admirers who remember when their parents or grandparents owned one.
Don't hesitate to send serious inquiries or questions. Sorry, I'm not interested in any trades, but I am motivated to sell.