1948 Willys Jeep (In storage & Display for over 25 years)
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Houghton Lake, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys
- Model: CJ2A
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Model
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 37550
- Color: Camo (O.D. Green)
- Engine size: 4 Cyl.
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: No
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: O.D.Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: No
- Options: Removable Top, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Willys CJ2A Base ModelYou are bidding on a 1948 Willys Jeep.
- Actual mileage on engine and transmission since rebuild 2700 miles.
- The Jeep has new tires, brakes (front and rear), master cylinders, wheel cylinders, generator, starter, and battery.
- It also has a tow bar for towing the Jeep to parades.
- Everything is like new; instruments are used.
- Used by VFW in Memorial and 4th of July Parades. It was a display vehicle for over 25 years. Post has gone out of business; I purchased the jeep a few years ago.
- We need to thin the herd out too many motorcycles, cars, and trucks.
- Shipping is the buyer's responsibility.
- Jeep is located in Houghton Lake, Michigan.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mac at (313) 407-1089 regarding the auction.
Yes, we have the steering wheel it is inside the house...simple anti-thief device. :-)