1983 VW Vanagon Camper Van RIVIERA Westfalia RV Microbus 90% Restored TEXAS
Price: US $8,900.00 Item location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- SubModel: Camper
- Type: Van Camper
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 166000
- VIN: Wv2ya0256dh011585
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonWe are extremely excited about this VW Project that is ALMOST complete . Fuel Injection needs completed and its ready for a whole new adventure. We are going to try and sell her as is however if she does not meet reserve ... we will finish her and re-list in a few weeks .. Please use the pics and description to determine an honest condition report . We work extremely hard to ensure we describe and demonstrate the condition of all of our items sold on eBay and we would rather that our buyers be impressed and happily surprised about the condition rather than be disappointed EVER!! We've sold hundreds of classsics on eBay and we NEVER misrepresent .. please view before bidding if you would like as this is an auction to buy NOT look.. The van is AMAZING .. and has had the following done ......
- BODY:The van was running fine last year when put into the body shop for a complete body and paint restoration and to have the top replaced .. I'm not sure what top this is but it had a Rivera pop up top that was sagging ... The truck had zero rust issues or collision damage to address but rather just bad paint and a few dents and dings .. The paint came out amazing!!
- INTERIOR: Fantastic overall condition as you can see. I did not test all of the components such as refrigerator /stove /sink etc however most of these are easy fixes should there be an issue .. im selling as is
- ENGINE: The engine was sent off has been completely rebuilt by AVP out of California and has zero miles and has 149 psi -152 psi on all cylinders and we performed this test to make sure and have the test documented w images if needed. This engine and van had California emissions and the original harness had been tampered wit, .. the owner ordered a new one and never finished installing it and it seems it will need a module and possibly more to get her running... This is what's left to contend with.... it could easily be converted to carbs however I'm allowing the new owner to take it from here and decide ... NEW Pistons/cyl jugs/head/lifters /bearings etc.. professionally done .... Ultimately the owner lost tim, money and energy to finish as he's not a mechanic .... He was wanting to trade it for a boat RV or nice truck but we decided to try and sell it here first..
PLEASE call AFTER you have read everything .... I'm always available ....361-443-0000. Todd Horn I would love to hear from you .. We RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION EARLY AT WHATEVER BUY IT NOW WE CHOOSE so if ya gotta have it please call