All Original MK1 VW Rabbit Golf Hardtop - NO RUST - Great Condition - Volkswagen
Price: US $9,800.00 Item location: Costa Mesa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Golf
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Rabbit MK1 LS Fuel Injected
- Engine size:1.7L
- Number of cylinders:4
- Interior color: Baby Blue and Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Volkswagen Golf Rabbit MK1 LS Fuel InjectedSelling my beautiful completely rust free all original and unmolested 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit 1.7L Fuel Injected hardtop with sunroof. It has the original paint and interior. Need to get rid of it to fund other projects. I have worked tirelessly to bring her back to her former glory and spared no expense with the restoration. Have full oem color repair kit (Primer, Paint, and Gloss Pens, Cans, and Pipettes) that comes with it. Have the original window sticker and manuals (see photos). Was my daily driver for over 8 months. See below for all work done to the car by me and other professionals. Have tons of photos of car when stripped down. I am 3rd owner of the car. Original owner purchased car new and put on 75k in 30+ years and second owner drove from Seattle and put 14k on in 2 years. I have owned for almost a year and put roughly 1500 miles on it. Clean CA title in hand. Gets lots of thumbs up and attention when driving around.
See below for specifications. Would love to see this go to someone who swaps the motor out with something Fast, but keeps it classic. Thanks for looking.
- Completely went through car and replaced all problem seals (Sunroof and Hatch). No Leaking at All.
- Brand new Sunroof cables and seals - works and seals great
- Installed bolt through (Hard to find, as most were glued and came apart) flip out smoking windows
- Installed Murdermat in the entirety of the trunk area and whole roof of car to deaden road sound and avoid rattle for High End
Stereo Unit on the newly installed trunk floor
- Professionally Installed Full Bluetooth Stereo Unit with highly upgraded speakers, wires, etc. - Retrosound full bluetoothwireless headunit, wireless calling, etc., Infinity Kappa 4x6's in the rear with custom mounts (all speakers are hidden under stockcovers to keep with the originality and period correct feel), Kicker 4" speakers in front under covers, 12" Memphis subwoofer,
Scosche Sev12cc Ported Box, and TD-55 900 watt amp. She also has a bass control module in case you don't want it to hit ashard as it can.
- Stripped OEM Roof Rack to bare metal and refurbished with multiple coats of auto primer and engine paint and treated and resprayed any scratches, etc.- Redid the headliner on the car with the proper headliner material.
- Will likely need to have oil pan gasket replaced by new owner, but is a really cheap and easy job, barely a drip every so often.
- OEM Period Correct 15" BBS RM with all original BBS Bolts and Caps (Have extra center pieces, etc. that come with) withyokohama tires with about 75% life. Right Rear BBS Wheel was incorrectly put on balancer by prior owner, and although does not affect ride whatsoever, the center cap is held on by clamp and 200mph tape. Could be fixed by professional.
- Sitting on Fully Adjustable Raceland Coilovers installed by me 6 months ago. Car sits low, and has great rigid ride, but can golower or higher depending on desire.
- Brand New Bosch Battery with Warranty
- Always Full Synthetic Mobil 1 oil changes
- Much more done to car with many spare parts to come with.