1965 VW BUG Rag Top
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Beetle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Rag Top
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 24,091
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1776cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Front Disc Brake
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Rag Top
1965 Volkswagen BeetleRagtop
Priced to sell
1965 VW Beetle Rag Top fully restored. I built this beetle for myself, I didn't hold back on any expenses, I did everything from the floor to the paint. It has all new floor and heater channels as shown in the pictures above from a pan off restoration. The chassis is completely solid with zero rust what so ever and is new basically as new as factory quality. It is lowered 2.5 inches in the front, also disc brakes have been installed in the front and the car brakes extremely nice. it has a 6 inch smoothie wheels in the back, and lowered a notch. It has a rebuilt 1776 dual carb engine with original German Heads. Very clean interior with all new carpet, headliner is very clean too as well as all the door panels. There is new chrome everywhere from the moldings to the lights. Pop outs in the back. This is a daily driver show car, I can guarantee that you will be impressed with the power and reliability of the car. Shifts perfect as well.
Again I didn't hold back on any expenses and built this car for myself with German top of the line parts, not the aftermarket Chinese parts. I spent well over 20k in this car and I do love it and don't mind at all keeping it at all, but I want to build something else if I sell it now. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
Please note swamp cooler is not included in the sale butwinning bidder will be given a chance to buy thecooler if needed.
Pleasedo not ask me the reserve price thats why it's on auction;
Terms of Sale
1) Winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time.
2) A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of Auction end.
3) Payment can be made by wire transfer, cashier's check, personal check, pay pal or cash in person. All funds will be verified during normal business hours prior to title transfer.
4) Upon verification of funds, the title of the vehicle signed over and sent to the buyer.
5) If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
6)Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, I will gladly cooperate.
7) Buyer understands this vehicle is being sold "AS-IS" and no warranties are extended or implied.
If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not listed is included. I reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. I reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to ebay, and negative feedback posted.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, I MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION.