Toyota Xcab Pickup
Price: - Item location: Merrifield, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Pickup
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 133450
- VIN: JT4RN70P0J0056925
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota PickupFor sale a 1988 Toyota Pickup (Xcab) Long Box.
The pickup is in really nice shape and runs and drives great. The truck has been my daily driver (April - October) for the last 3 years, I purchased it a few years ago with 102,000 miles on it from a guy in WI who had recently purchased it in Texas and drove it back up to Wisconsin. When I purchased it I had the coolant flushed with cold weather antifreeze. The vehicle has not driven in the winter. I store it in a storage unit from Oct./Nov. - April and stop by periodically to start it.
- 133,450 miles
- 22RE w/ Overdrive
- Oil changed every 3K
- Cruise Control
- Heater works great
- AC works (but needs to be charged).
- No Cracks in the Dash
- Sliding Rear Window
- Bed Liner
- Husky floor mats
- New Saddle Blanket Seat Covers (new, never installed)
- Older, Used TracRac Ladder Rack (3 adjustable crossbar loop tie downs)
- New Master Cylinder (the brakes got a little soft last summer so I had a new master cylinder installed and now they are working as they should.)
- The interior is in great shape the only very minor imperfections are one small little rip/crack in the side vinyl part of the seat by the drivers side back adjustment and the temperature panel around the heat/ac controls is cracked but that is very common in these vehicles and a new panel is 40.00 on eBay.
- One small quarter size rust spot below the rear window behind the drivers side seat.
- The ignition is loose and the key can be removed without having the vehicle shut off or in park (it was like this when I purchased it and it has never been an issue for me.)
- The passenger side decals are faded (I believe this is a result of living in Texas for most of its life.)
- Passenger side door doesn't open (honestly i'm not sure why, one day it just wouldn't open, like the latch on the inside of the door popped off or something.)
- There are a few minor dings and scratches from a nick by a ladder or a rock from another vehicle (shown in picture)
- The passenger side front panel (behind the front tire has a small ripple in the pannel) it was like that when I purchased it. The ripple or crease isn't a dent but it looks like there could've been one there at sometime and someone popped it out.
- Small dent in the rear bumper
- Small oil leak (shown in picture)
- Cracked Blinker Light In the front (I think drivers side)
If you would like to see a video, email me and I will send you a video of me starting the pickup on Friday (12-20-19)... I stopped by the storage unit to day to get a few more pics and a video... let me know!
Thanks for looking!
Feel free to contact me with any questions!