Toyota Corona RT43 (Toyopet)
Price: US $6,500.00 Item location: Pittsford, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Corona
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 1900
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 168000
- VIN: None
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3RC California Emissions
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Toyota Corona 19001968 Toyota Corona with Toyoglide Automatic transmission. In probably as good a condition one can expect for the year.
Has been a California car for most of its life, till it moved to NY. Has been stored in a heated garage.The front suspension is coil springs with a torsion-bar stabilizer, and the rear used semi-elliptical leaf springs. Double-action hydraulic shock absorbers on all four wheels. Reciprocating-ball steering and the turning diameter is 32.8 feet.
- This Corona features a 1900 cc engine four-cylinder OHV that achieves 90 hp at 4,600 rpm with 110 lb/ft at 2,600 rpm.
- All cylinders pressure tested.
- New head gasket and valves.
- New wipers and washer motor.
- New ignition coil, spark plugs and wiring.
- Original perfectly functioning radio.
- New Battery.
- Goes at Highway speeds.
- No immediate issues.
- Spots of minor rust but overall body is solid.
- This Corona is as close to the original as you get for this year.
- Comes with two boxes full of all kinds of spares.
- Still has the original tool kit.