1985 Toyota Land Cruiser, FJ60, 71K Original Miles, Ultimate ARB Camping Rig!!!
Price: - Item location: Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ-60
- Type: SUV
- Trim: FJ60
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 71373
- VIN: JT3FJ60G3F1131325
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 4.2L 2F I6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Silver Slate/Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60This absolutely beautiful, 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-60 is ready for the ultimate adventure. This is a 1-owner, no-accident, clean CarFax, California/Colorado truck that has been maintained to the highest standard. Prior to its outfitting and restoration this truck was absolutely 100% rust free; please inquire to see pre-restoration pics. This truck spent the majority of its life in California prior to the owner moving to Colorado. It was owned by a school teacher that lived only a few blocks from his school, so he walked to work most of the time, hence the low miles.
Prior to our purchase this beauty had just received new brakes, bearings, distributor cap, battery, fuel pump, air filter and a rebuilt carb. A compression test was performed and all cylinders which are at or above 150. It still has all of its original emissions equipment and passes with flying colors.
Since the truck has been in our possession here is a breakdown of what has been done...
- New paint including jambs in its original Silver color sprayed with PPG base/clear.
- New Old Man Emu 2.5" complete suspension lift with nitro shocks.
- New ARB bull bar/grill guard
- New American Racing 16" wheels
- New 285/75/16 BFG K02 A/T tires
- New ARB touring roof rack
- New ARB Simpson III Tent with Annex. (the annex was not set up for pics) ***also note, the tent does not look flat because the new mattress didn't get laid flat (photographer didn't realize until after he put it away) ;)
This truck is ready to take you and your family on its next adventure in serious style. It turns heads and people ask questions at every stop. The tent will sleep two adults comfortably and with the annex you can easily put two more down below. Check out arbusa.com and search forARB Simpson/Anex Combo Kit to see what the annex looks like set up.
This truck will easily take you another 200K miles or more. If you are interested in purchasing without the rack and tent please contact me and I am happy to discount the price. There is close to $10K in all of the new add on parts and install time not including the paint job. If there is anything you would like to add to the truck outside of the purchase price, we are able to do so.
I am happy to answer any questions, show it and send more pics. I will also be posting some videos on YouTube. Use the VIN # (JT3FJ60G3F1131325) to search for it. Please feel free to call or text me with any questions. I am available most of the time from 8 am- 9 pm MST at 307-752-6033. I have the right to end this auction early as it will be listed for sale on other sites.
THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT AND HAPPY BIDDING!!!