1977 Toyota FJ43 Land Cruiser Tub - Rare North American Market Tub
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ43
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Drive type: 4WD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-43 Tub
- Rare North American Tub
- Left Hand Drive
- Has factoryaccommodationsfor heating system (unlike the Columbia market South American FJ43s)
- No title or VIN plate
- Sold As Is. Body Tub Only
- Firewall/Cowellassembly and most floor pans are in good condition - See photos
- Rear Sill is in decent condition compared to most 40 Series Land Cruisers
- Quarter panel wheel arches have been modified/cut
- Wheel wells have rust/rot
- Photos illustrate condition of the tub
- A rare tub that can be restored and rebuilt
- Additionally we have many, many other parts that are period correct for this truck - contact us.
- Includes $250 used parts credit from our parts salvage yard for a future purchase (non transferable and applies to in stock used parts only, credit cannot be used for labor or shipping)
- See detailed photos for item condition
- Item #FJ43-1977-01
- This FJ43 Tub is also listed locally and we reserve the right to end this listing early.
- Local Pickup
- Crating and Arrangement of Truck Freight to Lower 48 possible for additional cost - Contact us.
- Similar tubs shipped have approached $1000 in truck freight.
- Please research shipping rates prior to purchasing.
- Tub is located in Poncha Springs, CO 81242
Please see our other FJ Archaeology listings for other vintage Toyota Land Cruiser parts and accessories.
If you are looking for a Toyota Land Cruiser part that isn’t listed, message us...because most likely we have it.
FJ40, FJ42, FJ43, FJ45, FJ46, FJ47, FJ55, FJ60, FJ62, FJ80, FZJ80