1989 Toyota Hilux SSR Doublecab Diesel Pickup Truck Not Tacoma Land Cruiser
Price: - Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Hilux
- SubModel: Hilux
- Type: Double Cab Pickup
- Trim: 4X4 Pickup
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 41,700
- VIN: LN1060015432XXXXX
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual 5-Speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Hilux 4X4 PickupA very rare opportunity. Apologies in advance for the hyperbole, I'll try and make it short. This is very likely not only the nicest surviving example of a LN106 Hilux in the USA but probably in the world. There it is. I said it. This truck has been preserved by it's long time owner in a condition more commonly reserved for an exotic sports car rather than a utility vehicle.
1989 Hilux LN106:
- Double Cab 4 door truck
- 3L 2.8 liter diesel
- Diesel Injection pump no EFI
- Solid front and rear axles on leaf springs
- Factory A/C (blows cold)
- Roll up windows
- Power Steering
- 5spd manual transmission
- 2H, 4H and 4L transfer case
- Original AM radio
- Digital Clock
- Original tool roll and bottle jack
- Factory brush guard and light bar
- 15" Outlaw II wheels with JDM "JLL" stamps (suspect OE or dealer option)
- Upgrade Stripes (non-standard but a factory option as per brochure)
- Original Red Pearl 3H4 paint
- New 31" BF Goodrich All Terrain K02 tires
- Recent Oil Change and factory Toyota filter
- Timing belt done at an indicated 60,253km in March 2014 (per label on timing cover)
- New model-specific floor mats purchased from Australia
- Brand new Toyota all steel radiator installed along with new Toyota hoses. (original radiator had a repaired crack near filler). Have photos.
- Original Books and Service Records included
- Translated Owner's History included along with Original (very short one owner from 6/89 to my purchase)
- Clean GA title in my name.
- Current tag and registration in my name.
- Period Cibie Oscar Fog Lights (yellow) rewired to factory Toyota fog light switch. Original blank included.
Feel free to ebay message me or call me at 404 731 0123 during normal hours (time zone EST).
Link to photo album with 140+ photos available via text. Ebay no longer allows embeddedlinks.
I reserve the right to end listing early if sale is reached.
Will assist with transport.