1984 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Utility 2-Door 2.4L
Price: - Item location: Laramie, Wyoming, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: 4Runner
- Type: SUV
- Trim: SR5 Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 131,056
- VIN: JT3RN65W0E5024984
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.4L 2366CC l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Rear Window, Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5spd Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Fire Extinguisher
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Utility 2-DoorIn excellent condition: RARE 1984 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4. This was the first production year for the 4Runner in the U.S. and this vehicle is completely factory original.
- Interior in very good condition. Dash pad does have two cracks on passenger side. Rear headliner starting to come unglued.
- Rear topper has never been taken off.
- Rear power window and both side power windows go up and down perfectly.
- Factory solid front axle.
- Dash three gauge Inclinometer works perfect; factory stereo is in amazing condition.
- 22R has never been rebuilt and still runs strong.
- Original factory paint and faded factory decals.
- Very little body rust. A little rust around front exterior windshield and some of the windshield exterior trim is missing.
- Some rock chips on the both rear quarter panels as seen in pictures.
- Rare, first generation BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO tires are like brand new.
- 4x4 works perfectly.
- Sun roof in great working condition.
- All in all this vehicle is in great condition and drives and rides great for a 31 year old vehicle. Very fun to drive and be seen in. This thing has more options on it than some modern day vehicles. Very ahead of its time.
- Vehicle will be sold as is condition.
Please see pictures for more details and feel free to contact me with questions.