1966 Cobra Replica 427 SC
- Make: Replica/Kit Makes
- Model: 427 SC
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 464
- VIN: EM427SC1382110403
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 429/460
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Replica/Kit Makes 427 SC
This is an Everett-Morrison MotorCars 1966 427SC Cobra Replica.
It was built and first titled in 2009 in Florida. I purchased this vehicle in 2017 from Florida dealer, did a few minor updates and registered in my home town in New Jersey.
- In order to retitle this car in New Jersey, it had to go through and pass New Jersey's rigorous Motor Vehicle inspection process. This car has been checked out from top to bottom by a certified inspector.
The car is powered by a Ford 429/460 big block, four barrel carb with a C4/C6 automatic trans, 9" Ford rear, 5 link suspension, coil over shocks all around.
This car has less than 500 miles!
Updates since purchased in 2017:
- New Battery,
- New Bushings for 5 link suspension,
- Added front Coil Over Shocks to get the stance just right
- I added a second steering wheel which is easy to change (wood grain spoke or rally racing type)
- New Custom Tonneau cover (matching paint color and stripes)
I have plenty more pictures available and can go into more details on this car.
I am downsizing my portfolio of toys and this beauty is ready for the car shows and weekend drives.
It is a fast eye catcher!
Text Tom at 347-416-2856 if you want to talk in more detail about this hot ride.