Porsche, 964, 911, cabriolet, C4,
Price: US $33,999.00 Item location: Yakima, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 964
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: C4 Cabriolet
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 65194
- VIN: WP0CB2967MS462009
- Engine size: 3.6L Gas H6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet1991 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet
I purchased this 964 over two years ago with 63,545 miles and the car currently only has 65,194....the car is never driven in bad weather, it goes into storage in October and doesn't see the sunlight until April of the following year.
List of things done
1) Replaced battery with an Odyssey 925 and installed a Rennline Battery mount $326.94
2) I had both decklids and headlight rings painted matte black by Valley Fords body shop here in Yakima Wa $1,257.33
3) Sourced a complete set of era correct Porsche exclusive 17" BBS wheels from Pelican forum $1,250
4) Had the wheels powder coated Black$400.00
5) Installed New tires, 2 225/45R-17 & 2 255/40R-17 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 pole position Sl's $687.45 "they have less then 2k miles on them"
6) New anti freeze / Bg coolant, New Bosch Fr5dtc spark plugs, air filter, transmission fluid, lube oil filter "5w30 full synthetic & premium oil filter, All Belts. Service date 9/17/2018 $1,396.47
7) Replaced ignition coils, Distributer Rotor & Cap, New plug wires, service date 6/19/2020 $2,929.48
7) Installed Function-first classic shift knob$169.50
Totals $8,417.17 (receipts for all)
*AC doesn't blow cold....I'm assuming it needs freon, never repaired because I was honestly considering removing the AC system completely anyway.
The car has been in WA state since 07/2000 and had only 17,400 miles. The previous owner was a local police detective, he owned it for over 7yrs and always kept it in the garage but unfortunately he was hit at a local grocery store parking lot on 9/14/2014 so the carfax does show an accident, it was very minor but was reported and repaired by his insurance co.The previous owner before him actually owned the car for over 12yrs.
Now let's be honest...the engine & transmission are worth $25,000 alone and there are a few rolling chassis 964 Cabs listed right now on eBay for mid twenties!
*This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranties what so ever*